Jaguar Heritage Museum

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Hope its the right place to post these, I visited the Browns lane Jaguar heritage museum today, its closing at the end of this week, some amazing machinery there. I thought I would share some of my photographs from the visit.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Spotted what I think is an F1 engine behind some boxes..
IMG_1802.jpg

The XKR from Bond film, tried to get the guy salmon and tax with the machine gun at the rear!
IMG_1837.jpg

There really are some stunning cars in there (y) my friend had a couple of them as her wedding cars :D I'm trying to remember where it's moving too :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

There really was :) Really didn't know what to take a photo of next. Loved being near these amazing machines, I was very impressed with the concept cars in the flesh too. the quality was fantastic.

That must have been great for your friend having some of them as a wedding car too :)

I remember seeing the XK180 getting a hammering on Bruntingthorpe air field a few years ago, it was going well until a large cloud of steam spewed from the engine bay and forced it back into it's trailer.

Wasn't the Bond XKR a bit of a mash up? Seem to remember the drive train on the car used for filming on the ice was from a Ford Explorer :puke:

I'm droooooling - do they have the XJ220 there?

That is a cosworth racing engine most likely from a F1 car. You are correct! Great snaps!

Back