Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Dull day and wet weather, oh what fun!

IMG_1024Edited.jpg

IMG_0961-3.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

Nice!. I can't make my mind up about this model, although I'm tending to like it. It's a big departure from the Jag image, but probably overdue.

really liking the 1 st shot kris..(y)

always a pleasure..

md(y)

Looks remarkably like the new style Mondeo to me, with a few little tweaks. Great shots though :) Really like the first one!

The first is excellent, the other two aren't as special IMO.

How did you get the first shot? It's a marvel!

Cheers,
James

I'm not keen on the current Jaguar design direction which seems to have elements of "copy a Hyundai and tweak it a bit" The

However, I like the rear angle Kris has captured. Not so keen on the bonnet grille (needs to be slightly wider IMO) or the blob on the headlamps.

Like number 2 as as well, think it would work quite well as a b&w conversion with fairly high contrast and added grain.

1st Pic is great! Although I'm not too sure about the red line on the floor.

Edit: Actually the lines growing on me!

I like the pictures (and the car, but then I've been working on it for the last 7 months so have to really)

Nice shots there. It's a bit like a lot of BMW's in that you see it for real it looks OK but it doesn't photograph well

lo chaps
new to here but thought I'd look around
really like the first shot, looks like it's moving down the pavement!
shots 2 and 3 are classic angles
#2 why not try contrasting black and white for the background seeing as it's nearly greyscale anyway and tweak the highlights on the car
the last one, have you seen the vingetting and filtering technique tutorial that was published for 'top gear' shots. Could work that one up a treat

love to see a colour version of that last one, probably my favourite of the set :)

Not too sure if its my monitor but the rear lights in the first pic look a little too saturated.

other than that i like them, especially considering how dull the day looks.

what would be cool, is to use that same ramp that heads into the sea, and use the rig with the ultra slow shutter speed to make the car look like its heading into the sea at high speed. what do you reckon?

Back