Jaguarundi Kitten

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Well, had a rare treat today, not only was the Jaguarundi out at Cotswold, but also the Kitten, glad to have seen this shy animal, even if it is not my best shot ever :D

IMG_9571.jpg

Thanks for looking.

o_O where do they hide normally, not sure I even seen them or am I being daft after a long day!

o_O where do they hide normally, not sure I even seen them or am I being daft after a long day!

Not daft at all, they are near the entrance to the Hot House (Slouth), but are Very, Very Shy and don't show that often, so was happy to see them, though mun was none to happy about me Papping the Kitten :D

Considering the light that is not half bad. Mine were nice and sharp and had wire:bonk:

Bloody gorgeous!! Their enclosure needs work though Stu, I thought it was uninhabited!

Considering the light that is not half bad. Mine were nice and sharp and had wire:bonk:

Thanks Brian, most of mine were like that (hate wire) :D

Good capture with that difficult lighting

Thanks.

Bloody gorgeous!! Their enclosure needs work though Stu, I thought it was uninhabited!

Thanks Dawn, not sure if it is deliberately like that, as these are very, very timid.

thats really nice capture - i stood outside that enclosure for over half an hour last week just waiting to see if something would come out - the only sign that it was inhabited was that there were some feathers on the floor (probably of dinner)

thats really nice capture - i stood outside that enclosure for over half an hour last week just waiting to see if something would come out - the only sign that it was inhabited was that there were some feathers on the floor (probably of dinner)

Thanks, done that a few times :D

Back