Daily James' 365

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi im going to use this thread to display a full catalogue of 2013, a photo for every day. I have no set theme the photos will just be a flow through my life this year and hopefully cover all the different aspects. Chances are that most will end up being student related highlighting the highs a lows of the second year of my degree and hopefully the progression into the third and final year.

Good luck James, I am starting tomorrow too.
I will keep an eye on yours throughout the year.

Phil

Perfect combination haha im studying Biomedical Science.

Ah really?! Thats cool :) nice choice of masters too! Im at Lincoln, second year. Hopefully will be moving onto a masters too if everything goes well.

Well good luck with your course & hope you get onto a good masters course. My son is at Universtity of Leicester & was at De Montfort last year. Weird thing with his masters is that he's just done his main exams only 2 months in and now just has project to do.

Biomedical science is way over my head but good work with the shot anyway. Vodka would be a firm favourite of mine too!

A very nice combination and the focus on DNA I don't know if deliberate or not but it's works for me with the idea that photography and more so a challenge like this will end up showing your life and what it is made up of (y)

Best of luck in the challenge

Matt

Despite how bad the photo actually is, this is where i spent most of my day today. For the first time in a long time, i wasn't behind the uniform.

2-365

2-365 by Ruleof6, on Flickr

I wish i worked there! maybe in a few years it might happen but yesterdays vist was an unplanned trip. Family member has a herniated disc in her back, woke up and said her leg had gone numb so off to A&E we went. Very, very long day i must say.

Not as far as i am aware no, having looked around a lot of places arent offering the trainee positions which makes getting a job a lot harder. Did he get the IBMS portfolio alongside his degree?

Not as far as i am aware no, having looked around a lot of places arent offering the trainee positions which makes getting a job a lot harder. Did he get the IBMS portfolio alongside his degree?

Yes, he did his portfolio alongside his degree. It meant alot of work in the last year, with getting that together and also doing exams & dissertation as he had to work all the uni holidays in the labs, but it was worthwhile. Think the lab experience helped with his degree as well, as he managed to get a 1st.

Thats amazing! He was lucky to get the portfolio alongside the degree. It's left me in a bit of a bad situation not having it when i graduate. 1st class is incredibly hard to achieve it's more than just learning the facts for this he needed to quite literally live it. Must have put him in a good light for his masters too! You must be proud.

Yes, it does make it tricky for you as you need 18 months experience to get the accreditiation after, you'll need to start applying early, although if you go the masters route I'm not sure if you need to get it straight away. Yes, he did work really hard & we are really proud of what he has acheived so far. Apparently he is going to start applying for PhD courses next! But they are funded :)

Oh dear on the hospital front the last 3 years has seen far too much of my own life revolve around the places so don't really want to see one for a long time but they're good for when we need them ;) I like the pill's but agree that the exposure needs a boost and also maybe a cooling down of the white balance (y)

Matt

Back