Jay Kay On X Factor.

I was pretty shocked too, never thought i'd see jamiroquai play on X factor. Times must be hard... Kinda strange how he didn't get a standing ovation like Rianna and bonjovi did. I guess the "i had my reservations about coming on here." put paid to that.

Thats because Jay is much better than the talentless ***** on X factor will ever be. The program is a joke like the acts on it. Virtually all of the great artists of the past 40 years would probably not have a chance if they appeared on it.

Can you see the likes of Liam/Noel, Rod Stewart, Noddy Holder to name but a few getting through the first round, yet that have sold tens of millions of records.

Virtually all of the great artists of the past 40 years would probably not have a chance if they appeared on it.

Can you see the likes of Liam/Noel, Rod Stewart, Noddy Holder to name but a few getting through the first round, yet that have sold tens of millions of records.

Back in the 70s - 80s there was a talent show called New Faces http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Faces Looking at the list of contestants on there, there's more than a dozen I recognise as 'successful'

Also Opportunity Knocks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_Knocks many contestants went on to be our most successful entertainers.

Other talent show contestants Omid Djalili, Ed Byrne, Charlotte Church....

There's something to be said for making it the hard way, but many of these acts ^ will have been doing just that either before or after their show appearances. My opinion for what it's worth is that talent will show out regardless, if somebody wins a talent show who doesn't have it in them to go further then we'll never hear from them again but don't deny them the chance.
At the end of the day the only people who could get hurt put themselves up for it and you are the one with the remote control in your hand.

I hate the X factor but i also hate Jay Kay as he's a tool. His music is pish and he thinks he's the bees knees. Go play with your cars and stop moaning about performing your garbage songs !! The guy is a multi millionaire and if he really didn't want to perform he wouldn't have. Guys like me actually have to work to pay bills so don't moan about it when you could stop at any time.

Jay kay and his music are great, it reminds me of the original underground Jazz Funk sound of the late 70's/early 80's.

X Factor was quite a good show when it came out and in the past there has been obvious talent from Day 1. Both Alexandra Burke & Leona Lewis were obvious winners from their first live shows.

This year it has seen too many people just wanting fame and not willing to do the hard work. Sadly I think that the two best singers on the show, Mary and Rebecca will not win because they don't fit the mould. Neither of them have missed a note on any of the shows.

When is somebody going to shoot that p***k Wagner ?

Steve

Last edited:
The difference between New Faces and Opportunity Knocks, is that you could win those if you were good. The likes of Rod Stewart could have won it. But can you honestly say Rod would get anywhere in X factor? No chance.

All they are looking for is some plastic person to be moulded into whatever Simon Cowell wants them to be.

J

When is somebody going to shoot that p***k Wagner ?

Steve
Amen! You could just see him the outright winner though wth huge Facebook support for him, which shows just what a joke X Factor has become.

Jay Kay is ubdoubtedly extremely talented and a brilliant performer, but anyone who speaks to women like he did is just a yob and that lets him down badly.

but can you honestly say Rod would get anywhere in X factor? No chance.

You've got me there, I've never watched it or any of the other offerings in the same vein.

I was pretty shocked too, never thought i'd see jamiroquai play on X factor. Times must be hard... Kinda strange how he didn't get a standing ovation like Rianna and bonjovi did. I guess the "i had my reservations about coming on here." put paid to that.

He didnt get a standing ovation because apparently he'd been slagging cheryl and danni off in some trashy newspaper over the last week! (y) :LOL:

Amen! You could just see him the outright winner though wth huge Facebook support for him, which shows just what a joke X Factor has become.

Jay Kay is ubdoubtedly extremely talented and a brilliant performer, but anyone who speaks to women like he did is just a yob and that lets him down badly.

:clap:

Although I always swore X Factor was a fix.
It that were true, Wanger would have been out ages ago......

Oh and Jay Kay is an ********

(Awww, that smiley was cool!!!)

Last edited:
Jay Kay has a point. I'm not sure who's the most talentless out of Danni and Cheryl.

That is such a chunter!;
I hate the X factor but i also hate Jay Kay as he's a tool. His music is pish and he thinks he's the bees knees. Go play with your cars and stop moaning about performing your garbage songs !! The guy is a multi millionaire and if he really didn't want to perform he wouldn't have. Guys like me actually have to work to pay bills so don't moan about it when you could stop at any time.
:| True though.

With a JayKay and Kay Jay as members here, and having had no idea who Jay Kay of Jamiwhatever is - this was all momentarily confusing. I got over it.

With a JayKay and Kay Jay as members here, and having had no idea who Jay Kay of Jamiwhatever is - this was all momentarily confusing. I got over it.

This should help, any excuse to post this gem up again:D

[YOUTUBE]433uPFSGc5E[/YOUTUBE]

Dannii and Cheryl snubbed him because he'd called them both "useless" in The sun. To be perfectly honest, he's right. Ok so hes not mr goodytwoshoes but wasnt it cheryl (tweedy) cole, who got done for assault? at least jaykay has some talent to back his rants up with. whats cheryl and dannii got? fake tan, fake boobs and fake smiles
as for xfactor, i cant stand it any more, its all about a sob story and someone that cowell can squeeze into whatever persona hes favouring at the time

Dannii and Cheryl snubbed him because he'd called them both "useless" in The sun. To be perfectly honest, he's right. Ok so hes not mr goodytwoshoes but wasnt it cheryl (tweedy) cole, who got done for assault? at least jaykay has some talent to back his rants up with. whats cheryl and dannii got? fake tan, fake boobs and fake smiles
as for xfactor, i cant stand it any more, its all about a sob story and someone that cowell can squeeze into whatever persona hes favouring at the time

Good enough for me :D

Although I always swore X Factor was a fix.
It that were true, Wanger would have been out ages ago......

It could still be a fix. The longer the idiot is in the show the more people will vote for their other favourites in an effort to dislodge him, not to mention watch it to see him get booted off eventually. It won't be long now, this week or next is my guess.

Wasn't there another contestant similar to Wagner once? Chico something or other... :shrug:

Back