Edit My Images
Yes
Just a little bit of fun

Jelly_Christmas-1.jpg

Just working out how to do the Nativity Scene,

Must point out that no Jelly Babies were harmed during filming,

but afterwards........ Yum Yum

Neil

very creative I like it! nice use of the icing sugar.

....a hollylisious christmas to you and your family too.

:clap: :clap: I love this (y) maybe that has to do with the fact that I love to work with Jelly Babies too, they are the best models to work with they do what they're told, hold the pose, and afterwards the sort you out something to eat too

You just has to be very thorough with the casting process and those that don't make the cut well yum :D

One little comment is that towards the rear it's starting to look a little over exposed as the yellow is starting to get a little lost into the snow :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Merry Christmas Neil.

Really like this. Very creative, very festive and very well thought out & put together. I can see the nativity scene being a bit of a challenge with jelly babies, but at least it gives you an excuse to buy another packet.

One little comment is that towards the rear it's starting to look a little over exposed as the yellow is starting to get a little lost into the snow :thinking:

I agree. Maybe a darker colour was needed back there to stand out a bit more :thinking:
Time to eat sack him and employ a red one instead I think.

love it!! Very creative and giving some great ideas for next years christmas card picture! I dont mind the yellow one, looks good to me, but the black one looks a tad too dark, so perhaps swapping the two with identical lighting set up is the ideal optimum (y)

I like this, great idea and great execution.

I can never get jelly baby or the m&m style shots to work.. once the packet's opened they never seem to hang about.. :thinking:

Thanks for the great comments, great fun doing it, with my daughter in charge of the icing sugar,

Next year we should all pick a part of the nativity story and do a scene each,
Should be a bit of fun and I will offer a box of Jelly babies for the best effort judged by all entrants,

Cheers Neil

good idea and well executed, I might have a go at something like this myself.

Back