Jessica Grace Born 1/10/10 - a 365 - Challenge complete!!!!

Gosh, isn't Henry quite the young man now - what a difference in 6 months, he's becoming a little man now... love Christians face in number 3 - that chap has so much character - fabulous to see! My fave this week is MaMaC and J in number 6 - that's so happy.

Which lens were you using for 2 and 3? Did you blur the background more - in number 3 the kids stand out so crystal clear - love that.

Now... gonna do my request for a shot <I know I know, you didn't ask for requests but hey!> ... J with an icecream cone! ;)

btw - excellent on the TakeThat FB Auction for the tickets - well done you guys!

Take care you and yours Pete x

Thanks Naomi,

2 and 3 were taken with the Nikon 70-200 2.8 mkII which is obviously a lovely lens, but the background is quite far away from the subject so you could get a similar effect with a cheaper lens. Interestingly the photos of Claudia and Jess (2) was taken at 2.8 and the one of the boys with Jess (3) was taken at F5 but at a longer focal length so the Depth of field, to me, looks similar in both.

Ice cream might be tricky, she's not allowed any yet. I have some fromage frais in the freezer though so that could work...

It was great about the Take That tickets, raised a good amount a money. If anybody is wondering what Naomi is referring to the details are here.

As usual comments and critique very welcome but not expecting much from anybody other than Naomi, Gary and maybe Tom.

;)

Did someone mention my name ;-)....

Love the cheesy grin in number 3.....

The black and white very nice...lovely pose.....

number 5 says.....i going to shove that camera..............;-)

Very pleasant set as usual ;-)

Well I am hooked , I cant pick a favourite , there all gorgeous, such a simple idea that's produced a whole package of wonderful memory's, I will keep looking every week

Well done on one of the most beautifully presented photographic diary's I think i have ever seen , Its fantastic

3 and 5 serious face there.....

fave is number 6, shame about the chair getting in the way of that fantastic face/smile

GJUK

...was getting a little worried....no pictures to look at on a Sunday night ;-)

3 and 5 serious face there.....

fave is number 6, shame about the chair getting in the way of that fantastic face/smile

GJUK

...was getting a little worried....no pictures to look at on a Sunday night ;-)

:) thanks Gary, slow internet here at the moment so I was struggling to upload them last night.

Wow these are incredible!

Thanks Sophie and :welcome: to talkphotography

7 so sweet.....not long now till there beating the @:~^ out of each other....still lovely picture

and why do kids like eating there own feet ;-)

GJUK

your welcome, sort of fells like I getting to meet the family...if your ever in Essex, have to pop in a say Hi....;-)

GJUK

:)

Sounds good

It's strange how this thread has 2 or 3 people who seem to genuinely enjoy following it but few other people seem to bother looking now. I guess 365 photos of somebody else's kid is more than most can bear. :LOL:

#2 & #5 show how strong she has become and the concentration in her face is fantastic. were these from Begur?

Week 43

Just managed to delete the last three week's photos from flickr so had to reupload them then fix all the links here. Doh!

Peter Blandford's photo

Peter Blandford's photo

Peter Blandford's photo

Peter Blandford's photo

Peter Blandford's photo

Peter Blandford's photo

Last edited:
The family shot and the one in the garden with the football are very nice matey...(y)

Dave:wave:

You not bad at this are you..;-)

another fine set....

#7 wife not see you with the camera ;-)....love this one

GJUK

all lovely Pete, but no 7 is just so natural with great humour - lovely shot :)

Peter Blandford's photo

yayyyyyyyyyyy - GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HOW HAPPY IS THAT - JUST LOVE IT!

such a pleasure seeing J and the boys growing up - beautiful family - fabulous shots MrB.
x

(sorry not to have been around for a while - had a bit of long run with some health stuff)

Lol at number 7...that just so funny...lol

#6...ummm a noose in the garden...not a good thing???...;-)

Dog doing it thing a posing well in number 4 ;-)

again love set of pictures....noose in number 6 is a little distracting.....

GJUK

Lol at number 7...that just so funny...lol

#6...ummm a noose in the garden...not a good thing???...;-)

Dog doing it thing a posing well in number 4 ;-)

again love set of pictures....noose in number 6 is a little distracting.....

GJUK
:D

Thanks Gary, looking at this week's pics again I think I would give them a C+ could do better!

I worked long hours last week so all photos were taken at the weekend. The noose is actually a rope swing at a friend's house and I cloned it out (badly) in 7 but 6 is a pretty poor picture all around!

I think I need to get the strobes this weekend and try something different...

As always your comments are appreciated!

Afternoon ;-)

I really enjoyed this week pictures.......

I see Jessica had enough now in #5.....

as for what to do with them...I think the book of all the pictures has to be done, but should not be the only thing....something different....mmmmmmmmm need to think on that one.......

GJUK

Back