Jessica Grace Born 1/10/10 - a 365 - Challenge complete!!!!

Week 50

Finally got the background up again. Studio shots are all lit with 2xsb600s and an sb900

Key Light - SB600 in softbox slightly to left of camera, Fill - SB600 through shoot through umbrella behind camera high, sb900 with home made snoot behind Jessica to the right for rim light. All triggered by CLS.

Last edited:
Can't believe you are nearly finished, but she really has grown so much recently!

I think a slideshow with lots of "aaaaahh" noises is on the cards for her birthday! :)

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be wonderful - will be good to see the photos too...;)

Yeah, they grow up so quickly, it's hard to believe she's almost a year old.

Did you decide what to do with the 365 photos of her?

More loveliness Pete, #1,5 & 6 are my faves....are we all getting an invite to the party?

ps - Have the mods offered anything as a pressie for her birthday, seeing as you have kept us entertained so well with a great 365?

More loveliness Pete, #1,5 & 6 are my faves....are we all getting an invite to the party?

ps - Have the mods offered anything as a pressie for her birthday, seeing as you have kept us entertained so well with a great 365?

Thanks Tom, that's two good ideas! Although maybe the mods do enough keeping this place running... ;)

Did someone say party?

Now there an idea ;-)
I feel like we have all been there as Jessica has grown up over the last (almost year)

oh liking the pics btw ;-)

Gary

I have just found this thread, wish I had done it with my 2! Pop them all into windows movie maker with a simple fade between each one when you are done and put a soundtrack over the top then upload to you tube! Some really beautiful shots would be great! (especially for her 21st!!!)

Kalibr8 said:
I have just found this thread, wish I had done it with my 2! Pop them all into windows movie maker with a simple fade between each one when you are done and put a soundtrack over the top then upload to you tube! Some really beautiful shots would be great! (especially for her 21st!!!)

Thanks for the comments, that is a good idea, I am still considering what to do, I was thinking I might put them in a book with the text from this thread...

#6 is brill, I can't wait for her birthday pics.

Got to love #1 and #6

well it be a fun trip down the 1st year of Jessica life...going to miss these weekly updates..

Love a good party ;-)

Gary

Got to love #1 and #6

well it be a fun trip down the 1st year of Jessica life...going to miss these weekly updates..

Love a good party ;-)

Gary

Thanks Gary, I'm not sure you'd love this one, apparently there are a few other oneish year olds coming too. Sounds like a recipe for a lot of poop and a lot of crying to me...
:LOL:

:clap::clap:

Nuff said IMHO but I think its no4 is spoilt by the bald bloke..!!!

No6 is good Its got the " Now I can reach so I am going to" feel to it.!!

Regards Dave:D

Thanks Gary, I'm not sure you'd love this one, apparently there are a few other oneish year olds coming too. Sounds like a recipe for a lot of poop and a lot of crying to me...
:LOL:

Just been to a 1st birthday...1yr old are so funny.....I even went without my 3 kids.....who have not been 1 for quite some time (10 7 an 7 all girls....help me ;-)

so should be a fun party...just be careful where you step ;-)

Gary

Just been to a 1st birthday...1yr old are so funny.....I even went without my 3 kids.....who have not been 1 for quite some time (10 7 an 7 all girls....help me ;-)

so should be a fun party...just be careful where you step ;-)

Gary

haha, three girls, you must have a pink house! still waiting for you to share photos Gary...

Happy Birthday darling Jessica on 1-10-2011

Pete - you've done such an amazing and beautiful keepsake for your daughter. You're family are beautiful and it's been an honour to share in a part of what you have and cherish every day. Thank you so much.

A baby girl is...
eyes that mesmerize,
drawing all time, energy and focus
to her unique attractions.
Smiles and giggles,
bringing more thrills,
pleasure and satisfaction
than any amount of money can buy.
Sweet, soft,
feminine baby fragrance...
inhaled happiness.
Growing, changing,
in your eyes appearing
more beautiful every day,
your baby girl is all that,
and so much more.

By Joanna Fuchs

If I could wish for you Jessica, it would be for happiness, health, love and the blessings of your family always. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. x

Hugs and love to you Pete & Claudia, Henry, Christian, Jessica and... of course, Twiggy. Have a great day. xxxxx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday darling Jessica on 1-10-2011

Pete - you've done such an amazing and beautiful keepsake for your daughter. You're family are beautiful and it's been an honour to share in a part of what you have and cherish every day. Thank you so much.

A baby girl is...
eyes that mesmerize,
drawing all time, energy and focus
to her unique attractions.
Smiles and giggles,
bringing more thrills,
pleasure and satisfaction
than any amount of money can buy.
Sweet, soft,
feminine baby fragrance...
inhaled happiness.
Growing, changing,
in your eyes appearing
more beautiful every day,
your baby girl is all that,
and so much more.

By Joanna Fuchs

If I could wish for you Jessica, it would be for happiness, health, love and the blessings of your family always. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. x

Hugs and love to you Pete & Claudia, Henry, Christian, Jessica and... of course, Twiggy. Have a great day. xxxxx

Thank you Naomi, and thanks for the encouragement throughout the year, it really helped!

Happy birthday Jessica!! Congats on the 365!!!!

Thanks Tom, not over yet, 6 more photos to go!

Here we go guys, last photos of the 365

Thank you all for your support particularly the regulars who have kept me motivated but also everybody else who popped in with suggestions and encouragement.

I was very fortunate to have 3 months between jobs this year and by the time I went back to work the end of the challenge was in sight, otherwise I may not have kept it up.

I may add the odd photo to this thread and I am happy to take critique on any of the photos of the year, or answer questions on any of the photos.

:ty:

(y)

Number 4.....that the one for the last page of the album....if you do one ;-) brilliant picture, great colour.....and a great end of a set picture...

Was alcohol consumed in #3...you look a little happy..or was that the though off all done...lol

Really enjoyed the set, so when you having another one ;-)

Gary.....

Oh and wish Jessica a Happy birthday from me and my lot ;-)

Number 4.....that the one for the last page of the album....if you do one ;-) brilliant picture, great colour.....and a great end of a set picture...

Was alcohol consumed in #3...you look a little happy..or was that the though off all done...lol

Really enjoyed the set, so when you having another one ;-)

Gary.....

Oh and wish Jessica a Happy birthday from me and my lot ;-)

Thanks very much Gary!

Very very well done buddy ..!!!! Now try and get one good portrait of her,..!!!

MD(y)

Sorry Pete I've had a glass of white..

you have done very well I'll give you some deccent c+c tomorrow...(y)

Regards Dave:wave:

Back