Jessica just around the house!

Name
Jamie Palmer
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Everyone,

Well due to me recently buying a new lens, I'll let you guys have a guess without cheating :p, I decided to get a few shots of my sister just getting ready to go to a friends party.

It was originally MD who inspired me to get this lens, so probably gives it away a little, but he said he's looking forward to seeing my results so heres some of my first attempts.

And it's a strange phenomina when you get a new lens that it wont budge from f1.2 (now really giving it away).

Anyway looking forward to everyones thoughts, C+C welcome as always but as I have already said just some snapshots so no posing, etc.

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

MC_Stoo said:
Bokeh-licious :)

Indeed :)

Just finding it hard, especially when the person is stood at a 45 degree angle to get both of the eyes sharp, but I guess that's why it has aperture blades :p

Hmm nice f1.2 lens and used to good effect- your sister has lovely eyes :clap:

Nice set

Les :D

how did you do these photo's so that the background is blurred? or is this due to the len's??

Sarah Abdullah said:
how did you do these photo's so that the background is blurred? or is this due to the len's??

Yes it's down to having a lens which has a large aperture, tbh if you are looking to achieve something similar the 50mm f1.8 will be a massive improvement over the standard kit type lenses.

You can even pick them up for about £80 or less used.

Nice matey very nice.

I will have to get mine into the studio soon.

Whats your 1st thoughts :love:

Back