Jessica (newborn) - My final client

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few from a recent newborn shoot which happens to be my last. About a year ago I decided to call an end to my photography business so I have been doing very little of late and just getting though my last few commitments.

I happen to know the parents through friends of a friend and without going into detail, little Jessica is the happy result of many difficult and trying years so quite a happy note to finish on I think.

Jessica-13 by David Walker, on Flickr

Jessica-12 by David Walker, on Flickr

Jessica-6 by David Walker, on Flickr

Jessica-23 by David Walker, on Flickr

Jessica-22 by David Walker, on Flickr

Well they are very good images to finish with.
Good luck with whatever you are doing now.

First three are lovely.
Sorry but I hate the daft oversize hat in the others.

First three are lovely.
Sorry but I hate the daft oversize hat in the others.
Thank you.
The hungry caterpillar costume was brought along by the mum s not my place to say no, there were a number of others that were even bigger at which point I did say we wouldn't be able to do anything with.

She isn't a particularly small baby, and I found it myself with my own that so much newborn clothing (and silly outfits:LOL: ) are far too big.

These are really nice, and the parents will no doubt be delighted with them - do you mind me asking what the font is in the first image, I really like it?

These are really nice, and the parents will no doubt be delighted with them - do you mind me asking what the font is in the first image, I really like it?
Thank you!
Yes of course, I believe the font is called champagne & limousines.

Back