Jessops Closing down sale:Southampton

Edit My Images
No
Just a heads up to anyone local to the Southampton store, not the east street one but the one near the train station.

I just got a bunch of filters that were half price then futher reduced to 70% off also a tripod. Worth a look if you are in the area.Still some glass left too:)

I popped back in today to grab some more filters for a new lens,for me they only have one lens (sony a 100). They still had plenty of other glass on display (futher reductions too)

Shoot me an email and i will check and see if they have what you need, better yet call them up and ask, then email me. I have my eye on a Manfrotto tripod, i'm just waiting/chancing it that it will be reduced futher!

I popped into ours in Harlow yesterday - got myself a Lowepro case for my digi compact, and two lenspen sets, all for under £10. Quite happy with that. They too have some lenses at silly prices, and also a refurbed Nikon D80 body for £380-ish. Not the foggiest whether that's a good price, or not, but I'm guessing so as everything seemed to be well and truly prices to shift fast.

The staff, as you would expect, are truly furious that they have basically been shafted by their own company.

Back