Jessops TREK2 range of bags 75% off

Just picked up one of the backpacks. Good value for money although it lacks some features on more expensive models (such as rain cover). But still v. good for a back-up bag or to store some extra lenses etc that don't make your everyday kit. Thanks for the heads up.

Ordered the Trek2 Rucksack, don't think you can lose really for just £12.45 plus £3.99 P&P. Their new range is called Tecno and to all intents looks exactly the same apart from the name logo...but the new bag costs £39.99!!!

Saw this on HotUK Deals

Jessops Trek 2 Rucksack
The Trek 2 Rucksack provides the outdoor and urban photographer with a carrying solution not only for their camera outfit but for all their other gear too.

The camera compartment at the base of the bag is fully customisable to suit differing kit combinations and large enough to accommodate a DSLR with lens attached plus 2/3 additional lenses and a flash gun. The Daypack compartment is large enough to carry waterproofs, maps, packed lunch etc, whilst the large front pocket is great for smaller personal items such as car keys, wallets & mobile phones.

Comfortable Padded Harness
Makes carrying more comfortable over longer periods, such as hiking or when on location.

Internal Dimensions: 270mm x 160mm x 140mm

HERE

Good camera bag for a great price!

http://www.jessops.com/online.store...ops.com/online.store/products/77272/show.html

"The Trek 2 Rucksack provides the outdoor and urban photographer with a carrying solution not only for their camera outfit but for all their other gear too.

The camera compartment at the base of the bag is fully customisable to suit differing kit combinations and large enough to accommodate a DSLR with lens attached plus 2/3 additional lenses and a flash gun. The Daypack compartment is large enough to carry waterproofs, maps, packed lunch etc, whilst the large front pocket is great for smaller personal items such as car keys, wallets & mobile phones.

Comfortable Padded Harness
Makes carrying more comfortable over longer periods, such as hiking or when on location.

Internal Dimensions: 270mm x 160mm x 140mm"

--------

Collect instore @ £12.45
Delivery add:
£3.99 Standard Delivery
£8.99 Next Day Pre-12
£9.99 Saturday Pre-12

If these are the same backpacks I saw in person at Jessops (I didnt pay attention to brand, but they did strike me as a home brew brand), my initial impressions were that they were awful quality.

Materials and stitching were akin to something I would expect to find in a bag from wilkinsons for a tenner.

I also noticed that a couple of other people looking at bags were avoiding them as well, so possibly not me just being picky :shrug:

Absolutely now't wrong with the quality...the Trek2 Rucksack is £12.45 :eek: (y)

Don't think you can complain much about the large rucksack for £13.45 using the 10% off code

Yes I agree not as sturdy as the Lowepro equivalent for about 80 quid, but wouldn't expect it to be and didn't see any dodgy stitching or other obvious defect.

Reevoo reviews for the trek 2 for £12.45 are pretty good

Design 8.4
Performance 8.6
Size and weight 8.8
Value for money 9.1
Overall rating 8.7

Im thinking of getting one of these mainly due to the low price if its no good then I havent really ost anything for the prices there selling them off at

These look exactly same as the 'centon' range jessops sold couple of years ago. I have the backpack one except its grey.

Good for the money IMO

Can't see any photos of what they look like inside?

Just brought the holster style and did not realise it was on offer :nuts:... maybe better go back for a backpack whilst my local store still has them in stock :D

tijuana taxi said:
Don't think you can complain much about the large rucksack for £13.45 using the 10% off code

Yes I agree not as sturdy as the Lowepro equivalent for about 80 quid, but wouldn't expect it to be and didn't see any dodgy stitching or other obvious defect.

What's the 10% off code??

Missus just got me one excellent quality just the job:clap:

Back