Critique Jewel wasp and more

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
These are a great set of images Graham, with some fine detail and well controlled lighting. The first three & the last shot are right on the money for me.(y)

George.

These are a great set of images Graham, with some fine detail and well controlled lighting. The first three & the last shot are right on the money for me.(y)

George.
Thanks George, And I still used flash even tho its a bright day here, saying that the Jewel wasp didnt want to stop anywhere long enough except in the sun and so I would guess no flash on this one as it was too far away.
I think these are my best shots to date :D

I think these are my best shots to date :D

I think they are too Graham, I just didn't like to say. Looking forward to seeing some more.(y)

George.

Very nice Graham, getting impressive and I can see you're getting confident now.

Love the ruby wasp, they are so mobile!

Paul.
Thanks Paul, yes im really liking this lens and it has helped loads :)

#2 is very good.. those little wasps are a pita pulling off a shot is no easy task.... Brian Valentine uses a sugar syrup to entice and keep the bugs still this may work on these small wasps too.

Great variety of bugs found... with great colours you certainly getting used to that lens :D

#2 is very good.. those little wasps are a pita pulling off a shot is no easy task.... Brian Valentine uses a sugar syrup to entice and keep the bugs still this may work on these small wasps too.

Great variety of bugs found... with great colours you certainly getting used to that lens :D
Cheers Bryn, that's food for thought with the sugar, tad windy again here so I'll try tomorrow maybe with some sugar.

The plant bug is my favourite too excellent shot
I think that the green beetle is a tiger beetle well caught they are very hard to get near:)

Back