Jim

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys
Just a short introduction. Have been interested in photography for some time and purchased a 20D some 20 months ago. Since then I've acquired some nice glass and a few odds and ends.

I also have a reasonable knowledge of photoshop and I'm hoping to post some nice images and provide you with any help I can.

I saw Kersos Winter competition when I browsed the gallery and I submitted one of my images.

Cheers
Jim

Welcome Jim. A very nice informative post about dpi, resolution and printing from you......thanks! (y)

:welcome: and hope you enjoy

welcome Jim

Thanks for the welcome guys. Feel at home already :)

hello :wave:

hi guys
Nice to have a UK site to post in. Just wondering if there are many Scots on the forum?

JD

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

hi guys
Nice to have a UK site to post in. Just wondering if there are many Scots on the forum?

JD

There's a few of us, we're planning a coup shortly, just don't breathe a word to the admins :nono: :welcome:

thanks Joe :)

Dod
Nairn is fair bit North of Hamilton :) Let me know when the coup is and I'll lend a finger :)

Hello :) I was once married to a scotsgirl........ does that count for the coup :)

(y) welcome (y)

Hello :)

Read your dpi post too. Didn't reply as my head was hurting

;)

Hello :)

Read your dpi post too. Didn't reply as my head was hurting

;)

Hey all thanks for the great welcome :clap:

Robert
I know I'm not great at explaining (I was trying to teach my sister earlier - that didn't work well)

If anyone has any questions go to the link I provided and please ask some questions. Start slowly and it really is very simple - Remember it's a PPI post :) We all deal with image pixels and printers print the dots.

CHeers
Jim

Hello :) I was once married to a scotsgirl........ does that count for the coup :)

Married to a Scot? Wow she must have been ghard up! lol

Lets say you're my second cousin :)

Cheers
Jim

:welcome:

Hello Jim, Welcome to TPF :wave:

:D Thanks Warspite

Cheers Glen :)
Now have my gallery set up and enjoying the help.

:)

Hello JD, some great shots in your gallery.

thanks Jason :)

Hope you enjoy it here. Some great photograpohers and help in all aspects of photography.

Cheers
Jim

Back