Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
1:
0004968.jpg

2:
0004982.jpg

3: (he was enjoying it a little too much!)
0004975.jpg

4:
0004983.jpg

5:
0004995.jpg

6:
0005013.jpg

Many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, more to follow :D

Last edited:
LOL Gary not another wall of shame I aint comin anywhere near your shop LOL

Poor Tom :wacky: for going any where near you :D

Last edited:
:exit:

edit.... what have you done to his eyes in the second shot..... they look very green! Hope you haven't made him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry:D

Last edited:
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN ITS NOT MEEEE ANYMORE!!!!

Sorry Tom!

I'm up in Gretna this weekend shooting a wedding, and was toying with the idea of popping in to the studio on Tuesday.....but after seeing the pain and suffering you've inflicted on Tom and Matt, I think I'll give it a miss!! :p

I'm up in Gretna this weekend shooting a wedding, and was toying with the idea of popping in to the studio on Tuesday.....but after seeing the pain and suffering you've inflicted on Tom and Matt, I think I'll give it a miss!! :p

Couldn't be worse than that picture of you on Cromer beach(y)

Seriously - I feel for Tom.

I think he must have fed us some strange chocolates or something....

Teeheeheehee. It feels GOOOOOOD to not have any more of me being put up. Sorry Tom - not much you can do now mate except sit back and think of england.

Edit: Just to check - you are the nice staff member who doesnt go anywhere near peoples profiles right?

6 photos posted.

The tip of the biggest iceberg imaginable. The bad stuff will posted in due course :D

G.

Note to self. Despite Mrs Shaker wanting to go must stay far far away from the land they call Scot !!!

Yeah, that's the one!! :D

:LOL:

OMG would you look at 4 & 5 ..... just not for to long. Tom how did he get you to pose like that:eek:

I may have to step away from this thread now, I'm not sure it's doing my mental state any favours:naughty:

Gary has a very worrying skill to make you do all sort of poses :|

Did he tell you all manner of things like "this is going to feel really weird, but it will honestly make for an awesome photo...just trust me"?

Back