Jo - more added

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Great portraits, love#2 and #3.

Very pretty model too. Checked out the other pics you posted of her, I like the other two, should have put them on here!! Especially the sitting down with elbows on knees and hands under chin. Great pic.

Carlh said:
Great portraits, love#2 and #3.

Very pretty model too. Checked out the other pics you posted of her, I like the other two, should have put them on here!! Especially the sitting down with elbows on knees and hands under chin. Great pic.

Thanks very much. I will stick the others in later when I get home.

And as promised;

4;

Jo
by Don't like to be Bored, on Flickr

5;

Jo
by Don't like to be Bored, on Flickr

Last edited:
What a great set - for me its the eye makeup which really makes the shot - helps frame her fantastic eyes really well. Love the pose in 1, perfect, while 2 looks like a proper magazine photo shoot but there is something about 3 I really like, although would probably prefer eye contact. Stunning model btw!

Personally I like nrs 1 and 4 the best. To me the pose in 2 feels a bit overdone, but that is me personal taste - it is still a great shot! Good work.

Well done Nick. You've brought out the best of a great model :)

What a great set - for me its the eye makeup which really makes the shot - helps frame her fantastic eyes really well. Love the pose in 1, perfect, while 2 looks like a proper magazine photo shoot but there is something about 3 I really like, although would probably prefer eye contact. Stunning model btw!

Thanks Simon - your right her eyes just draw you in. Jo is fantastic andneeded little in the of direction which helped me concentrate on the shoot!!
Personally I like nrs 1 and 4 the best. To me the pose in 2 feels a bit overdone, but that is me personal taste - it is still a great shot! Good work.

Thanks very much.
Well done Nick. You've brought out the best of a great model :)

Ryan - that comment means a huge amount to me given how much you have shot Jo and how you have helped me. Thank you(y)(y)(y)

Back