Jo - portrait shoot

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday Jo and I headed to the North Norfolk coast for a shoot which included the beach. It was very cold and Jo did absolutely brilliantly. The first part of the shoot saw Jo appropriately dressed and when we hit the beach Jo get into her fab dress. We were very lucky with the weather - the light on the beach was beautiful. Here's a few you might like…..

1)
8272536114_5258559407_b.jpg

2)
8271462187_64cc70f0f4_b.jpg

3)
8272531724_62952ab771_c.jpg

4)
8271463269_c54b1f5515_b.jpg

5)
8271461617_8364c73189_b.jpg

lucky with the weather for sure! cracking images and the lighting is great. Only downside for me is number 4...the positioning of her legs and feet looks really awkward and uncomfortable (not surprising looking at that lumpy rock!) (y) great stuff :)

Ryan,

Nice shots. I'm guessing the first two were natural light then a porty flash for the last 3 on the beach?

Greta backlighting in 1

Agree with Paul about the legs on 4 but she does look like it was awkward to balance!

Good work as ever (y)

lucky with the weather for sure! cracking images and the lighting is great. Only downside for me is number 4...the positioning of her legs and feet looks really awkward and uncomfortable (not surprising looking at that lumpy rock!) (y) great stuff :)

Many thanks Paul. Yes it makes a change to have the weather on my side! I agree with you on number 4. Thanks for the comments :)

Ryan,

Nice shots. I'm guessing the first two were natural light then a porty flash for the last 3 on the beach?

Greta backlighting in 1

Agree with Paul about the legs on 4 but she does look like it was awkward to balance!

Good work as ever (y)

Cheers Graham. Natural light and large reflector on number 1. Nothing on number 2. Quadra's on 3-5.

Thanks for the comments. Cheers :)

I would agree with the above. Lovely images just a bit awkward in 4. I'd be over the moon wth these!

Beautiful model I love your shots only changes I would make are 1-5 composition would be stronger if she wasn't in the centre of the frame just my opinion love the photos :)

Beautiful photos Jo will love these!

Thanks Catherine

Cracking set (y)

Cheers Nick

1 & 2 for me Ryan - although I prefer the lighting in the other 3, not so keen on the rock and high heel combo :)

Thanks Phil. One of the things that often feature in shoots I do like this is the juxtaposition of different elements of the picture. The fact you wouldn't expect to see a pretty girl in high heels and a dress at the beach in December is exactly what appeals to me.

I totally get that it's odd - I think that's what appeals to my weird imagination :D

Love all of these but number 2 & 3 are my faves.

Cheers Dean

I would agree with the above. Lovely images just a bit awkward in 4. I'd be over the moon wth these!

Thanks a lot :)

Stunning set mate.

I love your first image... very... real :)

Thank you for sharing. Amazing set!

Cheers mate.

Beautiful model I love your shots only changes I would make are 1-5 composition would be stronger if she wasn't in the centre of the frame just my opinion love the photos :)

Thanks for the comments - I get your point. Cheers :)

Awesome set of pic's really good poses and framing. well done! :clap:

Back