^Joe's Photo 52, abstract, pair, safe.

Thanks for the comments Andy, appreciated mate. what do you think of the latest two? I think these are more abstract?

Hi, of the last 2, the second one draws me in the most.

The symmetry is a tad out and for these types of photographs, as I've said, it has to be spot on. To improve, I'd prefer the clouds weren't there and also the yellow patch at the top wasn't here. I also did a b&w conversion and really liked it.

Since reading the posts on what is abstract and what is not, I did a Google search and it appears there is as much confusion/difference of opinion as well. A lot of what I see isn't for me, abstract.

Anyway, on to safe.

Cheers.

Aup Joe, how's things? What camera you got? How's the civic BTW? Great photos!

Hiya Joe,

Like your crop as suggested .... works well (y)

Of your final attempt at abstract .... I am drawn to #2 for the symmetry and composition of the shot.

Well done!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Joe

Like your Abstract ties...nice choice of patterns & colors...I prefer the color version but greater DOF may have worked better ?

The Egg cup....love the color..nice n simple...doesn't say abstract to me as you can see what it is...maybe cropping the bottom of the egg cup would've worked...just leaving 2 sets of spirals going in opposite directions ?

I love the 1st image in your final pair for abstract...great sky color , nice angle....:clap:

Hiya Joe,

Two really nice shots for 'Pair' and 'Safe' .... well done!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Back