John Arne Risse has been arrested!!

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
John Arne Risse has been arrested on the M6 apperantly he was heading the wrong way!

If you didnt watch the footy on Tuesday you wont understand ;)

Come on - be fair. He timed his run to perfection, ghosting in from deep to the near post. He got down low and imparted real power to the header which gave Reina no chance. He won't score a better goal in his career.

Let's hope that Rafa's boys maintain their fantastic goal scoring record at the Bridge.

:woot::D:D:D

Come on - be fair. He timed his run to perfection, ghosting in from deep to the near post. He got down low and imparted real power to the header which gave Reina no chance. He won't score a better goal in his career.

Let's hope that Rafa's boys maintain their fantastic goal scoring record at the Bridge.

:woot::D:D:D

:LOL: I dont care who wins tbh just as long as Manchester United beat Barcelona. I think with the Liverpool fans and the Chelsea fans in this thread its time for to :exit:

somebody had to score for us blues we were not going to do it by ourselves, love the joke *** come on u blues.............

not so cock sure now matt lol im a gooner so i cant comment really lol you beat us

Back