Jonny is back

I could tell you, but then i'd spoil the plot for millions,

I write some of the scripts for eastenders

I write some of the scripts for eastenders

Can you write the ending pretty quick mate..:rules:

Eastenders=
indifferent0020.gif

Nah, Jonny and Jake are going to kill Sean and Ruby and Jake will end up going out.

I think anyway.

On the rare occasions I watch Eastenders it leaves me feeling like slitting my wrists.

Maybe Dirty Den will come back from the dead (again) and sort it out.

Haha, I love Eastenders :) Eastenders and Hollyoaks are the only TV shows I watch.

Nah, Jonny and Jake are going to kill Sean and Ruby and Jake will end up going out.

I think anyway.

I must be out of touch....I've not heard of ANY of these characters!

Haha, I love Eastenders :) Eastenders and Hollyoaks are the only TV shows I watch.

Nath...

You need to get out more..;) :p

Don't watch ANY soaps anymore... the last time I watched Eastenders, Sonia was having a baby (and then I think that was the first time in ages I'd seen it).
I could quite happily live without tv - the only thing is I'd miss not having Kerrang and Scuzz music channels ;)

lol sonia...loves a man, man gets runover by martin, father of her child, then she marries martin, then dumps him for a woman, then gus, then martin again..my lordy what a load of old tripe

Now THOSE characters I HAVE heard of! Cheers Matty! :D

lol sonia...loves a man, man gets runover by martin, father of her child, then she marries martin, then dumps him for a woman, then gus, then martin again..my lordy what a load of old tripe

What a crock..............your MSN falls silent several times a week when it's on :cautious:

Soaps are for washing.

All of that sort of twoddle should be taken of the box, and something descent should be shown.
Reality TV should be banned too.
All of it belongs in the porcelaine thrown.

I think anyway.

Wrong ;) I wont spoil it for you though.

Not that I watch it. The only 'soap' worth watching is Coronation Street.
Eastenders is just pure tripe these days. :wacky: lol

Back