Jordies late.... But great 365 :)

Name
Jordie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all. So yeah, I am finally doing a 365. Been planning it for a while now and even been looking forward to starting it since I dunno October time :cool:
So I end up starting it 3 days late because I have been out :LOL: But the pictures are all taken except todays (3.1.10)

Anyways I hope you enjoy my 365, to see my year of college and crazy nights, and awesome meets :)

So here goes.

Day 1. (1.1.10)

Day1.jpg

I was in the town with a mate, and we happened to walk through this graveyard. It contrasts with a picture I took there in the summer. I will find the link and post it here to show you what I mean

Day 2. (2.1.10)

Day2.jpg

Today I am completely bored as I am sitting in doing coursework.
3 bits of coursework to be completed by tomorrow :bang:

I know the first two photos are over edited... its just finding what works best with the pictures

Last edited:
Subscribed :D And first post...

Good start and good luck for the coming year!

Cheers Phil... The time has come for you to take the pi** now.... the tables have turned :p

Mwuahahaha!

I'm half tempted to start one... got shots for each day so far, but I can't post yesterdays due to FA rules :(

what are these fa rules?

Can't post anything of the football I do because I'm not licensed to (nor can I afford the license to do so ;))

Day 3 (3.1.10)

Day3.jpg

So tomorrow I go back to college. Thank heavens its only 2 lessons as well :)

Im enjoying college a lot with all my new friends and that, my 2 weeks off for Christmas.
Its a shame I have to go back to lessons. The only bit I hate about college... :LOL:

Good start Jordie (y)
And good luck!

Cheers Chris :)

Hope you can drop by again :)

Day 4.1.10

Day4.jpg

So I picked up my little brother from school today...

He was a right pain in the backside, but what would you expect from a 6 yo?

Tomorrow I dont finish till 6 cos I have a twilight lesson for photography, maybe That could be my picture :)

Just AS Level. Thought I would carry it on from GCSE level

I can guarantee today's picture will make you all hungry!

Aye, keep your eyes peeled and your noses clear your all in for a treat... well I am :)

Day 5 (5.1.10)

Day5.jpg

So I had a crepe in town today, and thought I might aswell treat the family, as I havnt cooked for the family in a while.

They went down nicely Choccy spread, jam and after eights were the popular fillings. I might have to propose after eights to the bloke in town :)

So I picked up my little brother from school today...

He was a right pain in the backside, but what would you expect from a 6 yo?

Tomorrow I dont finish till 6 cos I have a twilight lesson for photography, maybe That could be my picture :)

dude. VAL/VAB :D yes I did use my 8 yo niece as a VAB the other day, I don't think that makes me a bad person at all :D

The perks of going out means I have to get some good pictures for the days I have missed

Back