Daily Jordon's 365 - 2014

Name
Jordon
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to have a shot at this again. Didn't get too far last time but hopefully it'll last longer this time.

I'll be taking each days inspiration from a list on THIS site.
I'll add them to the list below once I have covered them.

Last edited:
Day 3 - Self
IMG_6851 by Jordon "ForceGhost" Brooker, on Flickr

For this shot I thought I should start maybe explaining a bit of the thought process behind the shot instead of just posting it. Might help people to get to know me a bit.

My name's Jordon. I'm from the Bournemouth area of the U.K. My speciality lies within the games industry, more specifically, game engines. I currently hold the position of "Core Gameplay Programmer" at an international online game publishers. I love photography. It's one of my few hobbies left and the only one I can see staying throughout my whole lifetime purely for the reason it serves a purpose as well as being immensely enjoyable for me.

I'm a huge Star Wars Geek, primarily as most of my career has been focused on one Star Wars game, and watch all 6 films in day wasting runs regularly. I'm also a bit of a collector (Hoarder the mrs' calls it) so have display cases full of models and old tech equipment etc.

I'm quite a short guy who is very hairy which lead to my nicknaming of "The Wookie" throughout most of my life. I love music and films with country topping my favourite genre and westerns and sci-fi's being my favourites.

That's about it really. Any questions feel free to PM me as i'm always looking to make friends!

Last edited:
Day 4 - Family/Children

IMG_7056 by Jordon "ForceGhost" Brooker, on Flickr

Took this one when I was out shooting the Christchurch Food and Wine Festival today. Probably one of the only non food based photos I took today as there was such a wide range of cultures and foods available and going to admin... I may have eaten a tad too much ;)

Last edited:
Day 5 - Wood

IMG_7153 by Jordon "ForceGhost" Brooker, on Flickr

When I was messing around taking some photos out of the window I captured this shot that I just kind of really grew to like and since it fitted in with one of my themes I thought I may as well use it! Really loving the 7D and seriously thinking of treating myself to some L lenses for my birthday at the end of the month.

Sorry I haven't dropped by for a few days, I have had no broadband for a few days which has been a huge pain.

Day 16 I like the composition and the subject, not a fan off the black and white.
Day 17 I love it, and nice smile on the little girl.
Day 18 good composition certainly gives the feeling of abandonment.
Day 19 I like the idea behind this, however I feel the background is smidge to dark, I also don't like the fact the bottom off the hand has been clipped.
Day 20 a nice and simple subject and the composition, and processing works well on the subject.

Day 22 - Model

IMG_8522 by Jordon "ForceGhost" Brooker, on Flickr

Yesterday was the release of a game I have been waiting for what seems forever for. Watchdogs, which actually consumed almost all of my day yesterday.

The model is of Aidan Pearce. A hacker who has lost his family and is using the power of Chicago's technology to find out who is responsible and give them some payback.

Last edited:
Back