Josh Alfie Lauren

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
HI all.

My Daughter was 21 a few weeks back "Not shown here" but as been on many occasions ! She were away in Amsterdam on the day so on her return we had a little family get together. It as become custom for me to get a group photo on such occassions.So the tripod and trigger is dusted off, then it's a case of rushing peeps together and firing few images off before everyone becomes too self conscious. Surprisingly difficult to get everyone looking at a camera aint it ?

I took a few candids "as you do" of the kiddies and later asked Lauren (Alfie's Mum) if I could take a few portraits with my speedlight and softbox as Alfie had fallen asleep.

Feel free to offer help advice/ critique, it is most welcomed

Gaz

Alfie 1
Family_3.jpg

2 Alfie 2
Family+(6).jpg

3 Josh
Family+(12).jpg

Lauren 1
IMG_3460.jpg

Lauren 2

IMG_3452+Loz.jpg

Lauren 3
IMG_3440.jpg

Last edited:
The last one is the best of the bunch for me, nice lighting and a beautiful smile

The last one is the best of the bunch for me, nice lighting and a beautiful smile
Hi there Steve. Thanks for stopping by and leaving some feedback. Yes I liked that one too ! To be honest I was happy to take some photos really and was pleased I had not forgotten how to use the speedlight/softbox.

Gaz

Last me for me too Gaz, great lighting. I know it's subjective, but if it were mine I'd probably crop into her head a bit.

Last me for me too Gaz, great lighting. I know it's subjective, but if it were mine I'd probably crop into her head a bit.
Ha Ha ! Beware of the head cropper :)

Thanks Kris.

Gaz

Back