Joss Stone

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
You might remember some earlier shots I posted from the Mama Stone's Academy well tonight was their first performance night where the students performed their own songs live in front of a packed audience. Joss took a couple of days off from her tour to come along and see the show and took to the stage for the final number. Here she is singing with Sarah Cunningham the head singing coach:

web_9366.jpg

Here's another shot with her Mum hiding behind the mic.

web_9350.jpg

and yes, Joss is wearing a wig ;)

Anyone who can get ITV West Country should see some footage on the news tomorrow. Joss, btw, is the Aunt of Louie who's picture I posted a couple of days back.

Best of all, I was the only tog there tonight (y)

The shots are being used in a whole bunch of local papers and magazines over the next few weeks depending on the publication date. I don't think they've been used nationally as the story is a local one about Mama Stone's Academy - tho I guess there might be some interest in Joss' wig ;)

True, I might have been able to make a quid or two out of them but my reputation with Mama Stone's and some other clients would be ruined as a result and I couldn't put a price on that.

So you basically get her trust then sell pictures of her to crap papers? Nice.

Not at all. My client was Mama Stone's and the shots used in the "crap" papers were for articles about Mama Stone's and the students, not about Joss. None of the papers/mags have paid for using the shots - they are part of the press pack from the event.

But thanks for having such a poor opinion (y)

Sorry mate, I got the wrong end of the stick. Apologies, (upon proper reading of previous posts) glad to see you're not selling out.

Back