Jumping Owl

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
Inspired by some of the posts on here recently of Little Owls in motion i decided to have a go last night, not perfect i know but i'll be out having another go tonight.

jumpy-Copy.jpg

jump-Copy.jpg

jump1-Copy.jpg

wings-Copy.jpg

Thanks for commenting Den and Pinkbikerbabe, i am putting a lot of hours in at the mo, 3 hours+ most evenings, i am trying to work on the softness of my photos as i have plenty of time to sit and experiment but i just cant seem to get it right :bonk:

Thankyou Den, i do spend more time watching than taking photos, they are fascinating, i guess i've got hung up on the photo side of things :bonk:

On a side note while watching the Owlet over the weekend i saw it bring up some fluid, like it was being sick, it looked clear from where i was, have you seen that before?

Thanks for the comments, he certainly has a lot of character.....and an evil stare at times!!! :LOL:

Looking at the exif I think I would up the shutter speed to around 1/1000 and see if they come out better, if not then keep increasing it until they're nice and sharp.

Back