Jumping Spider

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
How cute are these little fellas?? I've had great fun chasing these around my kitchen wall this afternoon:

4510973604_abca37aa6b.jpg

Bigger

100% crop:
4510334249_f2d1dac5c5.jpg

Bigger

Carl

They are definately the cutest spider going. Great focus / control of the DOF on that shot - and from experience I know they are fast little buggers!

Love theses lil guys.... still yet to find one :-(

Them seem to like sun drenched walls, all mine were on S / SE facing walls, once you've spotted one they're pretty easy to find

Love Jumping Spiders I find them cute:wacky:

I'm not a fan of our 8 legged chums but I think that may change, they are cute though!

They are definately the cutest spider going. Great focus / control of the DOF on that shot - and from experience I know they are fast little buggers!

Yeah, the tend to zip around but it's the constant changing of direction that does my head in, they never run in the same direction twice!

I like these a lot :)
as said excellent use of DOF

As for cute though I know a fair few people that would argue with that :LOL:

Going to have to hunt round the garden for some of these

I like these a lot :)
as said excellent use of DOF

As for cute though I know a fair few people that would argue with that :LOL:

Going to have to hunt round the garden for some of these

They seem to be sun worshippers, may explain why I hadn't seen any until this weekend!

Great focus on the eyes Carl (y)

Thanks John, best of the bunch - I've got some nice shots of empty brickwork, a spiders backside etc...

I can see I will have to venture out to find one of these critters. As said the focus on the eyes is spot on Carl (y)

Back