Junior Prom

Edit My Images
Yes
I can't believe that my little girl has now spent her last day at Junior School...they all looked so grown up too, I took some lovely shots of Maisie last night.

Incidentally, I made her outfit including the little bag she is wearing, I loved curling her hair too, a special time in a little girl's and her Mummy's life!

maisiepromsmall_copy.jpg

maisieprom7sml-copy.jpg

Dont they look grown up! Her hair is wonderful, and a gorgeous colour too.

You must be a very proud mum - she looks lovely, and so grown up too!

very nice Marianne, my oldest only has a year or 2 left at junior school, and its getting abit scary thinking about her going to Big school!

This was Maisie in 2002 getting ready to go to Junior school for the first time and now she has left :(

Maisie11th_september2002_006.jpg

Aww bless Marianne, she was such a cutie & what a lovely young lady she is now, you must be very proud of her.
It does fly by doesnt it ... better start saving for the limo ride for the next prom ... it'll be on your doorstep before you know it!

Lovely to see family shots - you are so young as soon I will be getting grandchildren up to this stage! Wait for the weddings - from experiance I tell other fathers of the bride to remember two things - keep your mouth shut and wallet open!

thanks Phil, I've already been through a wedding with my firstborn, I can hardly remember that time, other than an exhausted blur....to keep costs down I did most of the preparations myself including the brides dress, the bridesmaids dresses (4), my outfit, the men's waistcoats and cravats, the invites, the cake (well one layer, my Mum and my daughter each made a layer too)...it doesn't stop there either, I started in January and the wedding was in June...mind you I wouldn't have had it any other way, I just would have liked to have done it again a week later when I had recovered from my exhaustion!

Nice pics which will no doubt be seen around the house for years (although Maisie may disagree :D)

Back