Just a couple - live music

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
90mm 3.2, 1/180th, ISO 3200

Brit 241018 (70 of 71) by dancook1982, on Flickr

Brit 241018 (22 of 71) by dancook1982, on Flickr

Going to London to have a look at the 80mm f1.9 on Wednesday, as well as Hasselblad's two other new lenses.

Other than having to get my kidney priced, I suspect the 80mm f1.9 would make live music even more difficult - the X1D is not a fast camera, some of the bands that play move around a lot!

However when something I want is out of reach, that's usually the motivation I need

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvWTdBxZZUU

Neat rendering, possibly aided by the camera as well as yourself. You know this above 'slow' lens will kick the 90mm in cellar, redundant, just like 200F2 kicks 135. 1.9, gulp !

As you drink your wine, do you wonder which is your preference prop, musical instruments or hockey sticks ?:D

Neat rendering, possibly aided by the camera as well as yourself. You know this above 'slow' lens will kick the 90mm in cellar, redundant, just like 200F2 kicks 135. 1.9, gulp !

As you drink your wine, do you wonder which is your preference prop, musical instruments or hockey sticks ?:D

Well I might shoot a whole lot more sport soon for an agency, will see how that goes.

And tomorrow night, more live music.. oh and a play rehearsal for a charity - good to keep busy :)

Back