Just a few from Colchester Zoo, and thumbs up to lens for hire!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I hired a 400 f5.6 from lens for hire for the airshow and wanted to make sure i got the most use out of it while i had it. So i also took an impromptu trip to Colchester zoo.
It was grey, overcast and pretty wet. But still, i fell in love with that lens. Want!

Anyway, here are my personal favourites from the day. I'm pretty happy with them an they are much better than my last attempt. Always want to make them better though.

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8930.jpg

IMG_8990.jpg

IMG_9005.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9060.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

Sorry for quite a few, but i liked them. lol
The whole lot of 'keepers' can be seen here.

Linky

Last edited:
well that's settled my Birthday outing (Monday) argument of Banham (10 miles) or Colchester (50 miles)

Fire up the Megane Brollyknickers (sic!) Essex here we come.

Some crackers there.........

Good set, take it you mean the 400 5.6 :D

Good shots.. though I might want to point out that the first 2 pics are with the 70-200/4L .. I had to check the EXIF for settings because I really liked the tones in the first one..

Oh yes, so they were. I completly forogot i started the day with that one. Thanks.

Good shots.. though I might want to point out that the first 2 pics are with the 70-200/4L .. I had to check the EXIF for settings because I really liked the tones in the first one..

Bloody Hell. You can't get anything past this lot! :) How did you check the EXIF data please?

Back