Just a fly

Nice shot. Just wanted to say that you've improved so much since you started posting here. Impressive you've stuck at it all through all your frustrations.

Nice shot. Just wanted to say that you've improved so much since you started posting here. Impressive you've stuck at it all through all your frustrations.
Thanks Adam not all shots look like this lol. I am absolutely loving photography including all the highs and lows lol, Just starting to miss a couple of thing on this Panny G5, things like stacking for shot such as this one, or a bit more stabilisation maybe usefull to me, the G5 has no ibis, so this shot with a vintage lens is hard to control, as with the vintage lens and extension tubes I have no stabilisation at all. I need to win the lottery lol, so many things I would like, such as a dedicated macro lens, the 100-300 for wild life, a couple of primes (25mm and 42.5) maybe even an upgrade for the G5, a G90 maybe (but G80 would do lol) But all that being said even with the G5 and the couple of lenses I have, I am absolutely loving it, and can't see me ever stopping now.
PS, Just want to say thanks to the wonderful people on here that have always tried to help me and other noobs, I apreciate all the advice and try to take as much away from it as my old brain will absorb lol.

Last edited:
Back