Just a heads up on cheap CF cards

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
I had an email regarding these today, not sure if you think there any good but i ordered one and just thought i would give you all a heads up anyway. here if it does,ent show on the link it,s an 8gb 133x speed mymemory brand CF card for £17.99 inc free postage

I've got one of these and it seems to work very well indeed, I recommend it (Just out of curiosity, why do you use commas as apostophes? It just looks a little odd and hard to read..)

I've got one of these and it seems to work very well indeed, I recommend it (Just out of curiosity, why do you use commas as apostophes? It just looks a little odd and hard to read..)

Typo error mate, this is a photography forum not a English forum, just as you've spelt apostrophes "APOSTHOPHES" stop nit picking :nono:

I'm not nit-picking, nor am I being a grammar nazi or anything else, I'm just saying that it makes your original post slightly hard to read, that's all.

I bought one a while ago, seems good, even dropped it a few times too!

I'm not nit-picking, nor am I being a grammar nazi or anything else, I'm just saying that it makes your original post slightly hard to read, that's all.

Not heard anyone else complaining.

Grammar Police are on the way. :wave:

:LOL::LOL::clap:Should it be "better get my skates on???!!!"

threadpolice2.gif

Can we have a little order on this thread or I'm going to call the van in :nuts:

Sorry ossifer it wernt me onestlay, i woz dust tryn to give a eds hup :LOL::LOL:

Darren, aka wack, you made a decision on my bargain of a lifetime??:shrug:....I can't mention that it is a 17-35 or Dod will be after me again!!:exit::eek::eek:

:thinking::thinking: :shrug::shrug:

Sorry, Tel48, nothing to do with your posts, a little private matter between Wack and myself...sorry!!

Sorry, Tel48, nothing to do with your posts, a little private matter between Wack and myself...sorry!!

No worries mate no offence taken at all, this has turned into a strange kind of thread considering i was just pointing out a cheap CF card, i just hope i don,t find any cheap 40D's or D300,s or all hell could break lose, i'm taking english lessons before i write anymore posts :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the link Tel48.....(y)

Ordered mine, cheers...:beer:

Not heard anyone else complaining.

It doesn't look like he was complaining either he just asked and you went all sensitive on him. Time of the month? :p

Cheers for the heads up btw.

No worries mate no offence taken at all, this has turned into a strange kind of thread considering i was just pointing out a cheap CF card, i just hope i don,t find any cheap 40D's or D300,s or all hell could break lose, i'm taking english lessons before i write anymore posts :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sometimes they do go a bit funny, don't they? Good for you pointing out a deal, though, and I spletter botch my swelling in the threads in footure......:D:D

you went all sensitive on him. Time of the month? :p

Yes it certainly is, another 3 weeks before i get paid, i'm always like it around this time,but to be honest i was just surprised someone had the cheek to correct my grammer with an incorrect spelling in his post :LOL:

Well, it has now had a bit of head banging, so I think we should all go forward and await the next time Dod has his nifty fifty up for sale...............

Thanks for the link Tel48.....(y)

Ordered mine, cheers...:beer:

The nice postman delivered my 8GB CF card Tuesday morning after placing the order Saturday evening....:D stright into the 30D, & works with no problems....:clap:

Great value & superb service from MyComputer.co.uk :woot: :woot:

Thanks again for the link Tel48....(y)

Thanks to the OP for the deal... ordered. :)

Paul C

Well, it has now had a bit of head banging, so I think we should all go forward and await the next time Dod has his nifty fifty up for sale...............

:shrug: Why would I sell such a fantastic lens? :p

Back