Midlands Just a Newbie looking to learn

Name
Paul Phillips
Edit My Images
No
Hello to all, I'm of a certain age with some experience of mainly in Avian/Wildlife photography. I do occasionally work outside the box on some minor projects.
I was looking for an online site to provide genuine & meaningful critique, I have a considerable archive of images of varying quality and subject which I have been loathe to delete.....as this method is becoming unsustainable in so far as I need to thin down my keeper's.
My anticipation is that you guy's may be able to help me sort between "wheat" & "chaff". Certainly hope so and looking forward to some fruitful discussion and appropriate image sharing in the near future.
Manyard.

Hi Paul, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi George, thanks for the kind welcome, I'm looking forward to an enjoyable experience here at TP.

Hi Paul

Welcome to TP, a great resource for sharing and learning :)

So as George 'says' get stuck in and enjoy yourself.

PS as for being a certain age......................you only have less than 10 years on me, so perhaps I am also of that certain age, or very soon anyway :LOL:

Edit ~ oops! I just re-read my post and see it could be read 'either way'......Paul, I am less than 10 years behind you ;)

PPS have you any pictures of the Red Kite to share, for sure one of the birds I always delight in seeing overhead :)

Last edited:
Ok BB & thanks for the welcome.
And here's to the next 20years association at TP.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Paul, :wave:

Back