Just a taster...

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Got back late tonight from my holidays in Spain and had a look at some of the images..

Just a couple of tasters to look at until I get some more sorted..:)

bird.jpg

horseman.jpg

owl.jpg

eagle.jpg

I think you really like that 350D :)

That first one looks like he's watching you!

Welcome back.

First one here to, I think hes got his eyes on your 350D, either that or the lens;)

Cracking shots and love the Harris Hawk.

When I said I wanted to see your bird shots I meant the other Benalmadena birds :nuts:

Wow!

All very good shots and #1 to me is excellent !!

#2 is weakest of bunch from a composition point of view (I would like to see more of the setting) but is undeniably sharp ! (y)

Nice shots, but I reckon I'm in the minority cos I think the 2nd shot is by far the best. I'm not a horse fan (actually I'm more of a falconry fan), but that image perfectly captures the movement of the horse and its rider to me - excellent :clap:

No 2. is the one for me too - so much movement in it and the dignity of horse and rider working together just shines through.

I assume you had a fantastic time?

That first one is an absolute cracker (y)

looking forward to seeing the rest if these are anything to go by
excellent!

InaGlo said:
... And here I was expecting beachbabes! :LOL:

Well here is one I have been married to for 26 years if you could call her a beach babe..:LOL:

My missus cooling down..:)

jean.jpg

OOh its soo hot today & that pool looks mighty inviting!
Married for 26 years?...your wife still has a lovely figure ... well excpet for her right arm which seems to have turned to blue plastic, lol! ;)

InaGlo said:
OOh its soo hot today & that pool looks mighty inviting!
Married for 26 years?...your wife still has a lovely figure ... well excpet for her right arm which seems to have turned to blue plastic, lol! ;)

I think you mean left arm mate..:D She always gets her left and right mixed up as a matter of fact..:LOL:

Thanks for the compliment though..(y)

busterboy said:
I think you mean left arm mate..:D She always gets her left and right mixed up as a matter of fact..:LOL:
Duh! must be a female thing! :bonk:
Ah you see, I need one of those wedding band things .. seems to be how most women recognise their right from left! ;)

love the enrgy in the horsey shot, you can almost feel it.

All the others are excellent too, especially the flying (eagle?).
I keep trying to get a shot like that but never pulled it off, yet! :)

Back