Just a Windmill

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Windmill.jpg

I don't like most monos and I don't like over processed pictures - but for some reason I do like that :)

I really like that shot.... except for the bit in the top left hand corner which I find ever so distracting. Have you cloned something out or is it a cloud? Whatever it is, my eye keeps getting drawn to it!

Must be the cloud mini as I have not cloned anything out.....could be my processing :)

I know you aren't a big fan of mono or over processed images Robert.......nice to know you found something you liked with this one ;)

Sorry mate, I'm really struggling to like the processing, too much for me. I'd also get rid of the phone lines in the background ;)

Don't be sorry dod :) ..........I am just going through a strange period :cautious: with my processing and good honest feedback is appreciated ;)

I like what you've done with the windmill and foreground but the sky is too distracting is there a way to calm down the effect on the sky?

I like what you've done with the windmill and foreground but the sky is too distracting is there a way to calm down the effect on the sky?

Yes I must agree the sky is distracting :thinking:

Here is a colour version.

Windmill-2.jpg

I'm trying to achieve an animated/painted feel.

Back