*Just for RickMezza* Films that make you blub like a baby.

ppp :annoyed: :D :D
OK, Armageddon :agree: ,
Add to my list; 'Never Been Kissed', '50 first dates' (...think I have a bit of a Drew Barrymore thing going on :love: :love: )

also Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon :crying:

hmmmmm, gotta stop watching these films :shrug:

you know that scene in 'The Railway Children', when Jenny Agutter sees her father getting off the train at the end of the film...'My Daddy...my daddy...!!!'
I go every time, laugh every time too cos I don't think it will get me but it does...I think I saw this for the first time shortly after my Dad died in 1987....sniff... :( ;)

The very end of Schindlers List.
The Constant Gardener nearly got there.
Leon.

'It's a wonderful life.' seen it about 50 times.

Schindlers list
Top Gun (although it didn't affect me the first time i saw it :thinking: ).
I have to admit to a rather embarrassing fact that the very first time I saw 'The Snowman' cartoony thing, I had a lump in my throat when he melted :LOL:

Lol sorry RickMezza, :D

@Marianne - Deffo Railway Children I had forgotten that!

ppp - you're forgiven :) ,
now we just need more men to 'come out' and admit their softer side got the better of them (then it'll make me feel better :help: )
:D

The worlds fastest indian made me well up, though I was very restrained and held things together.

Not so much a film, but the cancer research advert running at the moment, with the young girl in it gets me going, has "she goes her own way" as a tune in the background. Lost my aunt to cancer a couple months ago, and now we are losing my cousins mum in law to it as well !

Some films do to, and yeah i know im a big soft pillock ! ;) LOL

Depends if I've been drinking gin or not. If I have, then the slightest thing set's me off.....

Kell brought me some little pressie back from new york earlier this year and I was in floods cause I'd had about a bottle of Tanqueray that afternoon lol.

A film I haven't seen in years is The Champ starring John Voight, the part that brought a lump to my throat was when the little boy was crying "Don't die Champ, don't die".

Although not a film there was an episode of Challenge Anneka a few years ago where she took some builders to renovate an orphanage in Romania, the conditions the children and babies were living in would have melted the hardest of hearts.

The Champ gets my vote too, along with Remember the titans, Big Fish and too many others to list :)

ET. The first film I cried to.....Still haven't watched it since.

You know I've still never seen that film. I have Lion King 1 and 2 in the living room.

With the kids being off, I may watch them this week.

Watch them now!

edit : well, the first at least - I've not seen the second.

Marcel said:
ET. The first film I cried to.....Still haven't watched it since.

ah....ET. It was my admission to blubbing at this film that got this thread started (ppp :bat: :D ).
Go on Marcel, watch it again...you owe it to yourself. Just think about how bad you felt when ET 'died' :crying: , but you know it all ends up happy for the little fella :banana:

Back