just found a cheap site, i think

Name
chris
Edit My Images
No
Just received an email from a friend with a link to a site that might be worth you guys checking out. Example = D90 body only is £ 314.50 / £684.99 from warehouse express. i have no experience with these people so i can't vouch them but it may be worth a glance.

www.e-infall.scammers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
"About Payments
1. How can I pay by credit card?

If you want to pay by credit card,please transfer your payment to our Western union or Bank account directly from your card."

Western Union or Bank transfer are the only ways of paying. Funnily enough they are both unregulated ways of paying with no comeback should anything bad happen

Domain Name: E-INFALL.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.4EVERDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.4EVERDNS.COM
Updated Date: 30-mar-2009
Creation Date: 30-mar-2009
Expiration Date: 30-mar-2010

Obviously a reliable, long established supplier. The only references to it I can find are from people posting 'Hey, have you seen this really cheap great site' type comments on forums.....

yep, as much as i'd love to beleive it, i just find it a little good to be true soi will be staying clear too! If anyone does buy anything, i'd love to here any feedback etc

wouldnt it be nice if that was legit well maybe not because id be in debt with the amount of things id like to buy.

A 50D with a 28-135 IS lens for £450 - definately too good to be true :shrug:

Even if you pay with your credit card and transfer to WU, they (credit card co) will not honour any problems as they fulfilled their obligation by paying to WU. I have been stung by credit cards and WU before and it hurt - Absolutely a big no no from me for using this payment method.

Just sent them 'feedback' from Scott Colin Arnold Martist, email address SCAMartist@aol.com with a letter cut and paste from 419eater.com

I love winding up scammers, my favourite for bank detail phishing is to enter stupid names and passwords (often involving instults to stupid scammers) and imagine their frustration when it doesn't work

They seem to be offering goods at prices that retailers cannot buy them in for.
Too risky.

Hey guys i didn't realise this site was like that! i guess i'm just the type of bone head they are looking for. I really thought i might be doing people a favour but as it turns out you have all done me one. ( hangs head in shame )
:crying:

Hey guys i didn't realise this site was like that! i guess i'm just the type of bone head they are looking for. I really thought i might be doing people a favour but as it turns out you have all done me one. ( hangs head in shame )

Don't worry Chris, you're not the first person to post a "cheap" site in good faith, that turned out to be dodgy, and I'm sure you won't be the last! ;)

lol at bonehead! :LOL:

Don't hang your head in shame mate, by posting the site you have potentionally saved people from getting stung :)

Edited the link in the first post in case someone is daft enough not to read the rest of the thread :)

About Payments

1. How can I pay by credit card?
If you want to pay by credit card,please transfer your payment to our Western union or Bank account directly from your card.

2. How can I pay by bank transfer?
We have an account in Bank of China. Customers can transfer the money directly to our bank accounts. Selecting the items directly from our website and add them to the card

there is your answer a bank account in china mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DODGY

and they have a I Mac 24 inch for £500 ermmmmmmm you can pick these up new for that and even a ex display for that

Last edited:
I love winding up scammers, my favourite for bank detail phishing is to enter stupid names and passwords (often involving instults to stupid scammers) and imagine their frustration when it doesn't work

Me too! LOL.

First name: Do I
Surname: Look Stupid?

The rest of the details just get filled with insults, swear words etc.

With "scammers.com" being included in the name of the site, i'd say this was going to be one to avoid!

Its all ok now, the site has now been parked up, no more wishful thinking from us lot!! :woot:

Back