Just hang in there fella..

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Very strange geezers who climb rock faces very near to my home..:)

Either
1: Want their head looking at.:nut:
2: Very brave athletes.:clap:

rock-climber.jpg

Nice shot there Tim! I've always wanted to rock climb but never have. I'm sure it would be quite the rush. Mind you I'm getting sweaty palms just looking at the pic,lol. Anyway how did you capture a pic like that if you weren't rock climbing yourself? :)

Jules

jewel said:
Anyway how did you capture a pic like that if you weren't rock climbing yourself? :)

Jules

Thanks for the comment Jules..:) Having a 300mm prime lens helps the matter.. (I was actually not far off ground level)
Anyway to follow the climb I beat him to the top (but I took the easy route).:whistle2:

The Summit.
The-Summit.jpg

Then a couple of landscape shots from the summit at surrounding areas.
The Viaduct.
The-Viaduct.jpg

The Church Spire.
church-spire.jpg

And finally Ferrybridge and Eggboro cooling towers around 40 miles away.:shock:
ferrybridge.jpg

All shots were taken with my 300mm f/2.8 prime & 20D

Wow.. 51 views and 1 reply, Are they that bad..:sadcry:

Ther'e all just jealous of your location - The Dales take some beating.

Wow.. what lovely views. I ike the viaduct shot :) Was it a hazy day as the colours look really vibrant at the bottom, but a little washed out in the rest of the shot?

One thing you don't see much of down here is power stations. Makes me feel homesick lol... Spent the last 2 years driving past Eggborough & Drax power stations.

Fangman said:
Ther'e all just jealous of your location - The Dales take some beating.

Lens envy too :)

Excellent shots Busterboy..... but you knew that :D

Nice shots :) Is it me or is there a very slight haze? It gives the impression that you were a long way off and I quite like it.

I like the viaduct and the church spire most :)

Great shots there, well done :thumb:

I think the viaduct does it for me, the other landscape shots do seem to have a slight haze.

nice shot

funny that, i was out taking pix of my lad indoor rock climbing yesterday morning, he has been doin it for 4 years now, and is only 13 , lol

he has all the kit, loves it and comes home completly knackered, lol
so we get a quiet sunday afternoon

MyPix

that viaduct is a lovely pic :) And the quality of that 300mm. :clap:

Back