will this be just pot luck on a DS

Hmmm, a healthy 10 :) I've got no excuses

Your score: 42
Age range: 30-39
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )
99 ( Low Color Acuity )

"You have perfect color vision!" It maybe helps that i calibrated my screen yesterday

68 for me, but I knew I was colourblind, so expected worse.

Thank heaven for monochrome!

Can I get my eyes calibrated?

180 for me I'm afraid but didn't really try too hard, I was impatient to see the results. I'll have another go manana.

12. 46 male. Expected a little better tbh. I served my time as an electrician! Worst score came from the centre of the blue/green transition.

I was very surprised, but I got a zero (38yo male) It has given me a headache though!

I found the ones with red tones more difficult for some reason.

I have done this test for real (not on a pc but with the actual blocks) a couple of times before. I used to work as a colourman in a papermill and it was a pre-requisite that you got a decent score as colour matching was what it was all about. Still surprised that i'm scoring zero! Thought the eyes would have lost a bit since I'm now 38. Did find it harder than before but i could always blame this screen here at work! :)

I did okay - 38 and got a 4, so could have been worse!

Headache for me too, by the way I did mine in about 1-2 mins :)

heres mine.
COLOURVISIONTEST.jpg

50 years old and scored 0 :D:cool: Wish I was as good at photography.:shake:

Last edited:
Well I'm happy(y)
Monitor is calibrated as well

2011-05-26_224127.jpg

Last edited:
now which one was done on a laptop screen whereas the others on a supposidly calibrated monitor.... is it A, B, C or D answers on a postcard.
5763323962_bfae58dca5_z.jpg

i was so upset with a score of 8, i thought i would get such a higher score. something like 90-95 and i couldn't work out you guys were happy with 0. time for bed i think

Back