just joined..

Edit My Images
Yes
Just signed up, thought i would say hello!

Find the not able to view the classifieds for 60 days rule a little pathetic unfortunately, i understand maybe not selling for 60 days but not being able to view/purchase is just mental.

Just signed up, thought i would say hello!

Find the not able to view the classifieds for 60 days rule a little pathetic unfortunately, i understand maybe not selling for 60 days but not being able to view/purchase is just mental.
How to make friends and influence people.

1. Join internet forum.
2. Use your very first post to criticise the forum's management and policies.
3. Use your very first post to indicate that you're not really interested in joining and contributing to a community, but you're just here to grab yourself some bargains.

But anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy contributing to TP, and maybe by the time those 60 long days have craaaaaawled past you'll appreciate why those rules are in place.

How to make friends and influence people.

1. Join internet forum.
2. Use your very first post to criticise the forum's management and policies.
3. Use your very first post to indicate that you're not really interested in joining and contributing to a community, but you're just here to grab yourself some bargains.

But anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy contributing to TP, and maybe by the time those 60 long days have craaaaaawled past you'll appreciate why those rules are in place.

Thats very presumptuous of you to assume that im just here to "grab some bargains" - no you are wrong, im quite happy to contribute and thats why i joined i just noticed that in the classifieds i couldnt look at anything and i thought it to be bit soft, just MY opinion.

Im also not here to influence anybody either, in my past experience forums are about sharing your views not enforcing them on others - ALSO i am sharing my view about the classifieds rules as a NEW user to the forum which i cant see a problem with???

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to TP

It is a great resource for sharing and especially so when it comes to seeing what genre members follow for their craft.

What do you prefer/like to shoot and have you got any to share here, either for just the pleasure of the moment or for critique discussion. There are as you may have already discovered various sub fora to place your imagery......looking forward to seeing them?

Hi, And welcome aboard TP."Enjoy".

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

Welcome, and no harm whatsoever in a new user (customer) of the forum providing some feedback.

Without listening to its users, internet forums will grow outdated and start to die...

Back