Just mad.......

That's a shame ;)
It would be a tad draughty I would assume. :D
That's not to say that I haven't seen a driver of a car though
(admittedly it was a few years ago now )

The majority? The "bloody lunatics" tend to have a self limiting lifespan.

I know, popping open the helmet to smoke the fag whilst riding at excessive speed, on one wheel...

or maybe just paying really careful attention as you filter past a long line of traffic. Last week I had a cup of coffee, several cigarettes and a banana skin thrown out the windows as I passed or was about to. Thats if you haven't got someone deliberately moving over to block you or to try to force you into oncoming traffic.

And at least I've never seen a biker breast feeding while riding ;)

I had a camera on/in my helmet a long time ago having seen a woman breast feeding whilst driving and no-one would believe me.

I had a camera on/in my helmet a long time ago having seen a woman breast feeding whilst driving and no-one would believe me.
As per my post above, I believe you. (y)

There's a woman I see every Saturday at the local supermarket holding a full conversation as she does her shopping. Abandons trolley blocking the isle, often stops shopping at a point in the conversation. This is 7:30-8am. Who needs to have a long chat with a friend at that time?
If she's anything like the ones I see doing that, there'll be someone on the other end going through the kitchen cupboards telling her what to buy.
Shopping lists are so last century. :rolleyes:
Have you ever tried driving and talking to passengers like they do on telly and films? Don't! :) Driving down a road at say, 40 mph and looking at the passenger for the whole time that you're talking, always cracks me up :)
People see it being done "safely", and copy. :facepalm: They don't see (or realise) the vehicle on screen is going down the street on the back of a low-loader, surrounded by film crew.

........I once saw a guy change his shirt and text whilst driving from Gatwick, I drove along side him, he was doing 75 miles an hour in the middle lane.......

what were you doing looking sideways at him rather than keeping your eyes on the road in front ?

what were you doing looking sideways at him rather than keeping your eyes on the road in front ?

I was a curious at what he was doing anyway I had the backseat driver with me (Mrs A) so she was watching the road ahead.....and behind.....and both sides.......and the speedometer.......and reading a book......Not to mention her running commentary of my driving skills:D

Easy way to stop it. Instant ban for 3 years.

But it wont happen, so you're stuck with it, because every driver is an ace who makes Jason Button look like an amateur......Even after they have stuffed their car into the back of a stationary vehicle, wall, barrier on the Motorway, pedestrian etc.

There's a woman I see every Saturday at the local supermarket holding a full conversation as she does her shopping. Abandons trolley blocking the isle, often stops shopping at a point in the conversation. This is 7:30-8am. Who needs to have a long chat with a friend at that time?

Easy option there, fill her trolley with crap. I have done that to people before, and also taken out an annoying child with a basket whose mum found it funny him being a little sh1t attempting to trip me up.....

If we're in the right area of the supermarket and there's a brood of unruly kids running riot, I drop a pack of condoms in their trolley.

Back