Just ordered my first L glass :)

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking forward to getting it. Great price from Panamoz again, thanks Tina!

Which one?

You won't have any issues with Panamoz.(y) Have fun watching it move across the world when you receive your tracking info.:LOL:

Rebel t3i said:
you could at least tell us what L lens it is please

Oops :)

24-105. Borrowed one from a friend this weekend and loved it, fantastic image quality.

FourRingCircus said:
Which one?

You won't have any issues with Panamoz.(y) Have fun watching it move across the world when you receive your tracking info.:LOL:

Ordered a 7D from them a few weeks ago, was so impressed by the price and service that buying from them again was a no brainer!

I found the combination of 7D and 24-105L vs my old 40D and sigma 18-50 f2.8 is outstanding, every image seems to jump from the screen and my ratio of keepers to rubbish has shot up :D

Oops :)

24-105. Borrowed one from a friend this weekend and loved it, fantastic image quality.

Ordered a 7D from them a few weeks ago, was so impressed by the price and service that buying from them again was a no brainer!

I found the combination of 7D and 24-105L vs my old 40D and sigma 18-50 f2.8 is outstanding, every image seems to jump from the screen and my ratio of keepers to rubbish has shot up :D

that's the combo i've got, both bought from Panamoz too!
miss the wide angle range of my previous 17-85mm though you can't have everything! :shrug:

That was a concern, I used my old lens at no less than 24mm for a week and didn't notice it too much. I guess when the need arises I can switch to my sigma 10-20 :) on the flip side I did seem to use the 50mm+ range on the 24-105 quite a bit

Still waiting for a tracking number though, fingers crossed I will get one soon!

Last edited:
Hoping this will ship tomorrow, funds transferred at 1.30pm Tuesday.

Got a tracking number but no collection yet. Lets see how long this takes, I'm hoping for Tuesday :)

having looked around for a 24-70 for the last month and only coming across either 2 year old secondhand examples which still seem to command circa £1,000 decided to gor for a mk2 from panamoz. will be a lovely friend for the 5d mk3 :)

time to update your camera bag 1.2f
nice purchases does the wife know lol

I'm a bit disappointed, after paying on Tuesday and receiving a tracking number yesterday my lens is still not showing as collected. As its nearly 7pm in Hong Kong I guess it won't now ship till Monday earliest. :(

time to update your camera bag 1.2f
nice purchases does the wife know lol

thanks mate, just waiting on a revised invoice from tina to make the payment. sadly separated however, if she was still around she wouldn't have minded, oh well.......

sorry to here of your personal issues, tough time been through it myself ended up as a single parent with two kids to bring up and a huge hole in my bank account .
At least I helped some lawyers and barristers get much wealthy though lol

yep it is sad and even worse when things get bitter and nasty thankfully i have been spared that thus far, but we humans have such short memories we so easily forget the good and look to the bad when we want a change etc. - well thats my opinion anyway.

it is difficult to prevent it getting bitter this imo is purely caused by the fact that x wives are bitter roflol
hell hath no fury like a women scorned and all that lol
what's the difference between an x wife and a terrorist
you can negotiate with a terrorist
roflol

Last edited:
it is difficult to prevent it getting bitter this imo is purely caused by the fact that x wives are bitter roflol
hell hath no fury like a women scorned and all that lol
what's the difference between an x wife and a terrorist
you can negotiate with a terrorist
roflol

that is good lol.

I'm a bit disappointed, after paying on Tuesday and receiving a tracking number yesterday my lens is still not showing as collected. As its nearly 7pm in Hong Kong I guess it won't now ship till Monday earliest. :(

I'll guess you'll get it Monday. They pick up and transport all through the weekend.
My shipment went like yours, payment made late Wednesday night, shipping number reveived thursady 1pm, package wasn't collected until Friday afternoon, sat in HK airport until Sunday morning 3am, but it was in my hands at 11am Monday!
(y)

Lens arrived today, shame I'm in Romania all week lol

6 days from order to delivery, not bad considering they didn't have it in stock!

Back