Just out walking

Just the way the sun was hitting them,it was just a grab shot that i was not really after.:)

Look like nice enough blokes in fact I'd be over the moon if I bumped into them with a crate of bud :beer:

E2A: specially in this warmer weather..

Last edited:
Look like nice enough blokes in fact I'd be over the moon if I bumped into them with a crate of bud :beer:

E2A: specially in this warmer weather..
:):D:D:banana:

But they could have talked me to death,they were kind of hard to get away from.:):D

Seriously they were ok :):D

They had a lovely labrador which was soaking wet,he had been in the river.:)
I think it was a lab:)

Last edited:
Really friendly.:)

:):D:D:banana:

Hiya laughing asdie I would be intrested to hear how other poeple would have photographed these two on the spur of the moment as the op did.
I would have just taken a photo there and then most likely without much thought. Which would have turned out like this which is ok but am sure a pro would aproach differently.
So what would have looked better them facing the sun squinting or them back to the sun and there face all in shade, unless you metered for the face and blew the sky out assuming there is no flash for fill.

Gaz

Well when a couple of drunks that are slurring there words say take my photo you don,t have time or the inclination to try & tell them to pose for you,i just wanted to do it quick & move on to shut them up.:):D
But it would be interesting how anyone else would have handled it,remembering they were half p***ed:beer::beer:

Well when a couple of drunks that are slurring there words say take my photo you don,t have time or the inclination to try & tell them to pose for you,i just wanted to do it quick & move on to shut them up.:):D
But it would be interesting how anyone else would have handled it,remembering they were half p***ed:beer::beer:
Hiya James. I totally agree. I would have done and have done the same as you did here and theres knowt wrong with that your image is fine :) But taking that these guys were drinking out of the equation (lets say they were some friendly folk out for a wander) how could we get better results ?
Just thought it would help me and others to learn from each other.

Gaz

Last edited:
Yes would love to hear any ideas on it.:):D

Back