Just Rock n Roll Again!

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope you don't mind me submitting this one again. Finally got round to doing something with it and would like your thoughts again please.

justrocknroll3jq.jpg

Thanks again.
Ken.

its got a funny feel to it, its obviously heavily processed but for me that works well, its interesting that the flag is still red and white, that gives a bit of a foacl point

im sure its not to everyones taste, but i like it Ken. its something different!

Very clever but not my taste.....which means there will be others who love it :)

EosD said:
im sure its not to everyones taste, but i like it Ken. its something different!

Yes I like it too Ken, As quoted not everyones taste but this would be nice printed and hung on the wall in a frame.. :thumb:

For me that's been sharpened to within an inch of its life and it looks like you've cranked the contrast up as far as it'd go as well. The sky looks a bit 'hasty' and you've got a white band right along the top of the cars.

Wouldn't mind seeing the original....

[edit] Sorry for being completely negative! I'm sure you rather have my real opinion than a bit of fake back-slapping though, yes?

GfK said:
For me that's been sharpened to within an inch of its life and it looks like you've cranked the contrast up as far as it'd go as well.

But surly this was intentiall... :confused-

GfK said:
[edit] Sorry for being completely negative! I'm sure you rather have my real opinion than a bit of fake back-slapping though, yes?

Everyone has a the right to their opinion.. You too mate.. :)

It was done deliberately of course, I can't find the original post but that's not really important...the white band does not go over the roof of the front car and is infact or supposed to be a graduated backdrop. No more sharpening to what I'd normally use but....fill light in rs cranked right up to get the effect. I was told when I first put this up that it would not be to everyones taste and that is fine, which is why I've submitted this again to get your views and help. I like the cars the way they are but I'm not sure about the grass or the sky....any ideas?

Back