just updated a few a few BSB pics

hi mate .
just thought id have my say . imo im not to keen on the tight shots i did try it myself but there you go .
in saying that though i do think the shot itself is good sharp and bright.
ive had a look at the others in your link and they are good and i would say alot more saleable .
all the best mate i hope you do very well :clap:

Good pics in your gallery Russ (y) , I can see you've done some good PP work on them and they're certainly better than when you 1st posted. The Chris Walker one (above) is just a bit too saturated for my liking I think, but I understand its hard to get that blue on the Rizla Suzuki just right - I've never photographed it myself so I don't really know - just looks a bit overdone to me :shrug: .
This one of Shakey Byrne (img_1216) is by far the best one from your galley in my opinion - superb :clap:

:agree:

i thought that to .very good

Thanks guy's for the good and bad.

that Riz is bloody hard bike to photograph, as is the red airwaves Duc's there so hard to focus on and throw the exporosures out.

I cant tell you how good it is to hear you praising that Shakey pic,although i aint gonna tell why.

I have been trying a number things, but the mags riders seem to like using tight pics like the one above for promo, but necessoryily as good for prints.

Superb images. Love the Shakey one and the *looks up in programme* Tommy Bridewell (18)pic

Thanks guys.

Theres the personal thing again that makes it so hard lol

As for the Sigma, i found mine to be goodeven at 500mm, provided you object was fairly close and light, The exif data is in the files on the web, but all the pics in the BTCC and BSB at brandhatch where taken using it. Having said that, the sigma cant compare to the 70-200mm canon even with both TC stacked.

I cant tell you how good it is to hear you praising that Shakey pic,although i aint gonna tell why.

oh go on... be a devil and tell us :D

Back