Juvenile Blackbird............

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C4416-Edit-Edit.jpg

Comments and critique always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for popping in and looking :)

Last edited:
The ooof yellow to the left of the beak catches my eye a wee bit.
Bird itself is nice & sharp. Well fed too!

Nice shot:coat::LOL:

Appreciate the in depth critique Charlie - this was very much the subject of this thread here:

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=237738 :D :exit:

The ooof yellow to the left of the beak catches my eye a wee bit.
Bird itself is nice & sharp. Well fed too!

Cheers Charlie - does the edit work better then?

Like the low POV and the use of the DoF, great shot all round (y)

Cheers for your comments Trev.

Tom

I just had to have a wee wind up now did'nt I!
Yes that works much better for me now.(y)

I just had to have a wee wind up now did'nt I!
Yes that works much better for me now.(y)

Cheers Charlie - good that you popped back and showed me the error of my ways :D

Tom

You did very well to get something like that without it flying off! So sharp and to the point and the surrounding greenness helps to bring out the main subject. Great work.

Lovely sharp capture and pov Tom (y) I know you are a stickler for not cloning out too much :D but agree with Charlie on that bright spot. It is now 7.40pm, have you managed to get up off of the floor yet Tom? :cautious:

You did very well to get something like that without it flying off! So sharp and to the point and the surrounding greenness helps to bring out the main subject. Great work.

THank you very much Ian - it was waiting for mum to bring it something tasty so I doubt if it was to keen to fly off :D

Lovely sharp capture and pov Tom (y) I know you are a stickler for not cloning out too much :D but agree with Charlie on that bright spot. It is now 7.40pm, have you managed to get up off of the floor yet Tom? :cautious:

Cheers Rich for your comments. Whilst I would love to give a story about lying on the ground for hours to get this shot, I must confess to the actual shooting being a bit more civilised than that. Was taken using wireless remote and I was sitting in a nice comfortable chair with a little drinkie :D

Can fully recommend getting bird shots in this convivial manner :D

Tom

Actually I rather liked the yellow spot by the beak :naughty:

Cheers for popping back Trev - different eyes see different things.

Tom

Thats really nice, love the angle, works a treat.

Back