Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at the weekend

DSC_2651.jpg

DSC_2652.jpg

C&C welcome

Lovely little bird......normally very difficult to catch.......so well done(y)

Great background as well.

Nice captures.

:agree: background is pretty noisy too which implies / shows the level of sharping that went on. I'd go for a selective mask and/or noise ninja

Great shots anyway, just need a slightly different hand in PP

:agree: background is pretty noisy too which implies / shows the level of sharping that went on. I'd go for a selective mask and/or noise ninja

Nice shots. Look a touch over sharpened to my eye which has brought up noise in the background and left a slight halo on bits of the bird

Thanks for the advice. Still learning PP so at th emoment it's trial and error. Will try less sharpening in future. Comments like these will enable me to get better (y)

Nice shots. Look a touch over sharpened to my eye which has brought up noise in the background and left a slight halo on bits of the bird

:agree:

A hard bird to photograph.. normally very shy and quick to fly away.
you done very well, a little over sharpened for my taste but, a lovely set of images none the less.

Cyclops and Igadiz thanks for the reply.

It's helpful comments like these that will enable me to get better..... hopefully

Still relatively new to photography but already getting addicted :D

Back