Kai very young Jack Russell

Just lovely and I love the wink :D

Very well taken! :D

Very nice and some great action... funnily Parson Jack Russell was Rector of our village church here in Devon.

Great shots , over the years I have had three JR,'s .Two died old age the other snake bite. Now I have a Manchester Terrier.
My first two Zoe and Caddy . the former tan and white and caddy black and white . They both liked to get up on the roof of our two level building .They would gain access via a balcony, never a dull moment with them .

Last edited:
Love these too. The wink is a fav though.

Gaz

Lovely Dog and lovely photos ! I love all dogs but having been a breeder of Jacks in the past I really do have a soft spot for them . Big dog in a little package ! How old is he ?

Lovely Dog and lovely photos ! I love all dogs but having been a breeder of Jacks in the past I really do have a soft spot for them . Big dog in a little package ! How old is he ?

Cheers.. they are about 8 months old. .. If you have seen the other two threads :) Kai and Shaxx They belong to two of my sons who house share. So Brothers owning brothers.. I posted a thread each for them and some pics of them together :)

Lovely dog, smashing shots, however I would clone out his lead in 1 & 3, looks pretty straightforward.

Back