Kalami - Corfu

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Been stuck at home with man flu so I've been processing some of last years Corfu shots

Hope you like 'em!

In and around Kalami:

1) Flora 1

corfu31.jpg

2) Flora 2

corfu32.jpg

3) Boat 1

corfu41.jpg

4) Boats 2

corfu42.jpg

5) Beach life

corfu02.jpg

6) Awwww

corfu33.jpg

7) Travelling companion :D

corfu44.jpg

The last obviously :D
Then the cute little kittens, followed by the boats

Been stuck at home with man flu......
Oh you poor thing :( a good drink and a hot book is what's needed here :D
Oh I see you have already had the good drink
Hmmmm Ouzooooooooo
My favorite (y)

Thanks OG and Ruth, and thanks for the advice Chris :D No ouzo left it had to be red wine ;)

Been stuck at home with man flu so I've been processing some of last years Corfu shots

My cure: go to bed with a good book or a friend that's read one.

I prefered the boats, as Ouzo does nothing for me.

Ah...this brings back memories we were at Kalami about 4 years ago - Like the boats lovely vibrant colours.

Cheers folks, cures and comments appreciated :D!

Ah...this brings back memories we were at Kalami about 4 years ago - Like the boats lovely vibrant colours.

DM - Kalami and Agni are absolute jewels - I have a small 'Corfu' section on my noddy website (mainly HDR types but it might bring back some more memories)

Corfu

Nice set lovly colours DS, No 6 for me make a nice card, just a shame the back pussy was not looking up...

Thanks for the link some good pics - We hired a boat for a week while we were there and used to moor it at Kouloura for the night, then we would go to the little taverna at Kouloura for some excellent food & wine...........

Thanks again folks, I can recommend Kalami as one of the most delightful places to spend a relaxing holiday!!

And Albania is just across the water :D

Back