Kalbarri National Park (Western Australia)

Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't posted any photos for ages as I have relocated to Perth in Australia! Had a long weekend away this weekend, went up the coast to Kalbarri, all these were taken in the National park up there apart from the last.

Comments Welcome

1. The Loop Gorge (HDR)
DSC_0065_6_7_8.jpg

2. The Loop Gorge (my mate on the ledge on the right shows scale)
DSC_0069.jpg

3. Nature's Window
DSC_0072.jpg

4. View through Nature's Window
DSC_0079.jpg

5. Me, my girlfriend and our friends on Nature's Window
DSC_0090.jpg

6. My mate on top of Nature's Window
DSC_0092.jpg

7. Z Bend Gorge
DSC_0096.jpg

8. Z Bend Gorge (HDR)
DSC_0097_098_099_100_101.jpg

9. My Mate on the rocky beach at Kalbarri
DSC_0155.jpg

Great set of shots.
No3 for me (y)

PS:
I think your girlfriend needs a new T-Shirt it doesnt go with the grey trousers and cowboy hat :exit:

Better PM Marcel to change your user name :)

Looks a stunning location. Bit heavy on the ultrawide lens look for my taste but certainly shows the scenery!

Australia is on the 'to do' list. Don't think we will be getting over to Perth though as we have family near Victoria to visit.

Better PM Marcel to change your user name :)

Looks a stunning location. Bit heavy on the ultrawide lens look for my taste but certainly shows the scenery!

Australia is on the 'to do' list. Don't think we will be getting over to Perth though as we have family near Victoria to visit.

If you come all this way try to find time to get over to the West coast. In my opinion it is the "real" Australia.

bloo009.jpg

bloo010.jpg

It was definately alive.

WA is the most stunning part of Oz. Miles from anywhere and takes ages to get anywhere, but well worth the visit.

Back