kate and Ben - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Another great day weather wise and I was ably assisted by Richard Mather

Kate and Ben were great and one of the few brides / couples who were quite happy to be sitting on the grass etc .....

Venue was superb and does lend itself to photography - unfortunately we were a little rushed as the wedding car broke down between the church and the venue.

Was great to have Richard on hand and I hope he enjoyed the day

So - a few from the proceedings and a slideshow at the end

DSC_7069.jpg

DSC_7197.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_7443.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

Beautiful as always Simon. But number 9 is my favorite, its just sublime :clap:

Yep, faultless as ever. Git. :D

#9 for me as well.

Simon
Outstanding work!

No8, 13 & 15 pop out for me

Sickeningly good as per usual..:p

Simon do you mind me asking what the lighting set-up was for shots 1-10? And do you always shoot in manual for these shots?

Very good as always, number 9 for me too with 12 a close second.

Thanks !

Simon
Outstanding work!

No8, 13 & 15 pop out for me

I love #8 as well

Lovely photos!

Appreciated

Sickeningly good as per usual..:p

Simon do you mind me asking what the lighting set-up was for shots 1-10? And do you always shoot in manual for these shots?

Church inside is no flash ... if the others in 1-10 show flash in th eexif it will just be on camera SB-900 with Demb Flip-it as I didn't have time to get the OCF setup going till after the meal

I usually only shoot manual inside - outside normal shots are aperture priority

For me it's 4 and 15 that pop out to my eye! But they are all stunning lit, I bet the couple are very happy with them.

As ever up to a very high standard But no 9 pure class imho.

I am glad you had a good 2nd with you ... !!

MD

As said countless times already, superb set, really well done :)

1,9 and 12 are my favourites but there all excellent!

Technically excellent, but a bit too much kissing, and in the one in the archway she looks fed up!!

Simon,

that last shot is amazing! I love this - amazing venue too. Top notch as always :)

As said countless times already, superb set, really well done :)

1,9 and 12 are my favourites but there all excellent!

Thanks (y)

Technically excellent, but a bit too much kissing, and in the one in the archway she looks fed up!!

Think pensive ..... ;) and too much kissing at a wedding :eek:

As ever up to a very high standard But no 9 pure class imho.

I am glad you had a good 2nd with you ... !!

MD

Thanks Dave

Simon,

that last shot is amazing! I love this - amazing venue too. Top notch as always :)

Cheers Joshua

Superb as ever, saw these on Facebook earlier. Truly inspirational stuff.

Adore 4 + 9 !!!

Come on, give us some info on the lighting in some of the shots e.g 13 + 15 :)

Stunning shots as usual Simon!

Dave

Simon - Is it my eyes or are there a couple of ghosts is 13 :) (to the left of the couple - their right)) - what happened there?

Re 15 I'm trying to get my head around how it was 2 stops below ambient?

Simon - Is it my eyes or are there a couple of ghosts is 13 :) (to the left of the couple - their right)) - what happened there?

Re 15 I'm trying to get my head around how it was 2 stops below ambient?

No ghosts ? there is the entrance to the Priory in that area

#15 was probably nearly 3 stops below and at 1/250

Beautifully shot again Simon. Exposures in 8 & 9 are terrific, super use of OCF for the dramatic shots.

No ghosts ? there is the entrance to the Priory in that area

#15 was probably nearly 3 stops below and at 1/250

Simon
look again at No13 - What is the shape behind the bride? looks like a faded dress - initially I thought it was the bride duplicated and faded but I may be wrong - something certainly distracting there.

Jim

Simon
look again at No13 - What is the shape behind the bride? looks like a faded dress - initially I thought it was the bride duplicated and faded but I may be wrong - something certainly distracting there.

Jim

Jim - nothing there only her veil

Simon

Jim

I am wondering if Jim's screen is as off as mine atm, because on this lousy office monitor the path in #13, to left of couple as you look, actually does look like a shadow of another dress, almost a mirror image if you like. I know its a path because I have viewed these on my Mac at home and seen it, but on this screen all the definition is lost and it does look oddly like a dress skirt just because of the angle. :shrug:

Back